Windows 10: A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

Discus and support A GAME CALLED POOL HALL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnSilverthorne, Aug 27, 2018.

1. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. I HAVE SET UP NIGHTS TRYING TO GET UP THAT LEADERBOARD, ONLY TO FIND THAT POINTS HAVE BEEN SUBTRACTED INSTEAD OF ADDED, THE GAME HAS CHEATERS IN IT THAT HAVE "CHEAT CODES" AND ARE ALLOWED TO STAY. THE JERKS THAT RUN THE GAME HAVE WHO THEY WANT PICKED OUT TO BE IN THE TOP TEN AND GOD FORBID THAT AN OUTSIDER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, BEAT OUT THEIR OWN. I AM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR SO CALLED GAME. OTHER GAMES AREN'T LIKE THIS ONE. FACEBOOK NEEDS TO RUN THIS GAME OFF OF THEIR PAGES, IT IS BENEATH THEM TO ALLOW THINGS LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN. I WAS SO PROUD OF HOW MUCH BETTER I HAD GOTTEN SHOOTING POOL. NOW IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT. IF YOU DO NOTHING, SO BE IT. BUT IF I DON'T GET A RESPONSE IN 24 HOURS, I WILL GO TO FACEBOOK, I'VE TAKEN SCREEN SHOTS AND PRINTED HOW YOU TREAT NEW PEOPLE THAT IMPOSE ON WHO IS ALLOWED TO PLAY AND WHO ISN'T. I'M ALSO PLANNING ON MAKING A PUBLIC STATEMENT ON FACEBOOK, TELLING THEM ALL ABOUT YOU. 24HOURS, TIME IS TICKING...………….THIS IS WHAT I SAID TO THEM AFTER WEEKS OF BEING RUN OUT OF THE GAME. WEEKS OF CHEATING PEOPLE, WEEKS OF THEM TAKING AWAY HUNDREDS OF POINTS INSTEAD OF ADDING THEM. SO, MY QUESTION IS.....WHY ARE GAMES LIKE THAT BEING ALLOWED ON FACEBOOK?

:)

AnnSilverthorne, Aug 27, 2018
  2. fazismad Win User

pool games for hd2

hello,

there does not seem to be any pool/snooker games for the htc hd2 phones...........will they be developing some? thanks

fazismad, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 27, 2018
  4. sakai4eva Win User

A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

Graphics card Hall of Fame

Well, it is called hall of FAME.
    fame
    • Great renown
    • Public estimation; reputation
    So I guess that if the cards are famous for something positive, it could, should and would belong in the Hall of Fame. I don't think there's many cards that's completely revolutionary, unless you count only the first widely used 3d card (voodoo, which I didn't own therefore I didn't vote), or the first card that can "run Crysis" for real (the 8800 series). Everything else is merely evolutionary (for my jaded accountant eyes) and represents another dot on the Moore's Law for bringing in more speed and more FPS.

And no, please don't flame me for the above statement. It's just an opinion, it is subject to correction and change. That is to say, I'm very open to be proven wrong.

sakai4eva, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

1. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL - Similar Threads - GAME CALLED POOL

2. Games and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  3. Games and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  4. Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...: English text/Englischer Text:Hello,I have a question and a bug that must be fixed. The Leipzig/Halle airport in Germany has a bridge, where you drive over the highway to get to the gates, but the bridge is very buggy and so the plane can't drive over the bridge, because then...
  5. Windows sounds like a distant concert hall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds like a distant concert hall: To get started, I've not touched anything like a sound equalizer program and this suddenly happened. My hyperx cloud alpha headset has a weird distant sound like you are in a really large room where the sounds echo against the wall and on the other end of this hallway music...
  6. Paged pool and non paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame: [ATTACH] Today, The Strong Museum of Play announced the 2019 class of World Video Game Hall of Fame, and we’re excited to share that Microsoft Solitaire is one of the inductees. For many people, Solitaire was their introduction to computer games. Since Windows 3.0 came out...
  8. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...
  9. BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes

BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes: Hello there, For about a year now I've had game freezing. It suddenly freezes after X amount of time like it got stuck on the last frame, everythings still powered on. I sent it into a repair shop which replaced the motherboard. The issue didn't go away. I upgraded to...
  10. Bad pool call only when browsing

Bad pool call only when browsing: I have a bsod that I can almost always reproduce when using chrome and going so a website like slickdeals or something that takes a bit to load. I tried to read the dmp files on my own but I'm having issues doing so. Playing games or running programs does not seem to have any...