Windows 10: A good free PC Cleaning Program?

Discus and support A good free PC Cleaning Program? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Yeah, I know these programs are mostly useless, but I like the "1 click clean" instead of make all by myself. I used CCleaner for years without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Siegfriedm, Oct 6, 2017.

1. A good free PC Cleaning Program?

Yeah, I know these programs are mostly useless, but I like the "1 click clean" instead of make all by myself.
    I used CCleaner for years without a single problem, but now there is that bad news about some malware inside CCleaner, etc...so I want to look for an alternative.
    Any suggestion?

:)

Siegfriedm, Oct 6, 2017
  2. ahablue Win User

windows clock losing time

Settings are good avg free for viruses was clean pc is used just started using it so its either drivers or cmos battery

ahablue, Oct 6, 2017
  3. babdi Win User
    there is no connection available in nokia connection manager

Uninstall PC suite. Delete all temp files. Use a good cleaning software like CC cleaner, its free; re-install PC suite and try again.

babdi, Oct 6, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

A good free PC Cleaning Program?

Keep on using Ccleaner....
    The problem has been taken care of, and happened before Avast bought the company, and they have taken action.

Cliff S, Oct 6, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
  6. I use Wise Cleaner from time to time but I still rely on CCleaner.

Josey Wales, Oct 6, 2017
  7. pparks1 Win User

all companies experience problems from time to time. Ccleaner had a problem just a while back, but it was addressed and corrected. They are as safe as anybody out there.

pparks1, Oct 6, 2017
  8. isaccasi Win User
    I cant suggest any free software because the other members have already done it(Ccleaner & Defraggler)
    But a paid option would be System Mechanic*Redface

isaccasi, Oct 7, 2017
  9. munk1955 Win User
    I have used "Advanced Uninstaller Pro 12" for many years and have never had a problem ever and it has many different clean up tools to work with.........Oh and did I mention it's also free!

munk1955, Oct 10, 2017
  10. isaccasi Win User
    The Pro version is NOT free

isaccasi, Oct 10, 2017
  11. munk1955 Win User
    You are incorrect.....The version I stated is free......The only thing you would have to pay for if you wanted it would be the "Daily health Check"......Which is included in the Advanced Uninstaller PRO 12 free version but you don't have to get it if you don't want too.

munk1955, Oct 10, 2017
  12. A good free PC Cleaning Program?

If we are talking uninstallers I use Revo Uninstaller 3.19 Pro and I did pay for it, For cleaning I use CCleaner 3,5XXX and Wise Cleaner at times.

Josey Wales, Oct 10, 2017
  13. swarfega Win User
    The problem with ccleaner has been fixed as mentioned above. But there are other ones, one good one is Wise Disk Cleaner which is another reliable solution.

swarfega, Oct 10, 2017
  14. Fafhrd Win User
    Fafhrd, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

1. A good free PC Cleaning Program? - Similar Threads - free Cleaning Program

2. any good and free photoshop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any good and free photoshop?: i want to know if there is any good and free photshop since i have to use it fo school next year submitted by /u/vision2310 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc84ao/any_good_and_free_photoshop/
  3. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  4. Good Photoshop program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good Photoshop program?: Hi, I am looking for a good Photoshop program that is similar to paint and costs nothing! Gutes Photoshop Programm?
  5. Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?: Hey community you know a good antivirus program probably caught me a virus and that's why I'm here now...should be for free...thanks in advance Kennt ihr ein kostenloses gutes Antiviren Programm für Win10?
  6. Good free Music Maker?

Good free Music Maker?: Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks. Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10) Thanks in advance. Guter kostenlose Music Maker?
  7. Is There A Good Free File Manager?

Is There A Good Free File Manager?: I need help organising some files. I have a directory of some 6000 pdf files. I need them organised by author, which is in the filename. I'm currently going down the list, finding an author with 50 or more to his name, creating a folder by that name and then selecting all...
  8. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!

40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!: Hi all - I *really* like this article, so I thought that it is worth posting. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools (Jan. 2019) Please read carefully! *Warning 126341
  9. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...
  10. A good email program

in Browsers and Email
    A good email program: I have used MS Office and office out look for many years. But it seems that Outlook , like the Ol' Gray Mare just ain't what she used to be. I'm having problems with it and would like to change. Does any one know of a good one to use.? I also have used gmail but I would...