Windows 10: A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Discus and support A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreTen, Mar 2, 2018.

1. AndreTen Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...

*Arrow wccftech | 42-android-banking-trojan

:)

AndreTen, Mar 2, 2018
  2. rickyb57 Win User

need a list of current phones as of 6/15/2011 that sync with outlook but do not need a data plan

currently I have an older HTC Att/Cingular phone that I can sync my contacts and calendar with my outlook. I need this for business purposes.
    I DO NOT need a data plan. I can't afford one, nor do I have the need for it. I know the stinking phone companies are basically shoving a gun to our backs and saying we need to purchase something we do not need, and
    think very low of them. But anyway, does anyone know of any new phones still available that I can get to work with outlook? I do not care what carrier or brand of phone. Just one that I can sync with outlook without a data plan required.

rickyb57, Mar 2, 2018
  3. need a list of current phones as of 6/15/2011 that sync with outlook but do not need a data plan

You can probably finds lots of windows mobile 6.5 phones on eBay. Seems to me as long as you don't purchase the phone from your carrier they won't require you to get a data plan. You'll just have to make sure you don't accidentally use the data connection
    because, without subscribing to a data plan you'll pay through the nose for it, but there's an application you can get to effectively turn the data connection off to prevent accidental access to it.

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 2, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Mar 2, 2018
  5. simrick Win User
    Reminds me of when they were shipping hard drives from China complete with pre-installed malware.

simrick, Mar 2, 2018
  6. Borg 386 Win User
    Borg 386, Mar 2, 2018
  7. simrick Win User
    *Shock

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan - Similar Threads - list Android phones

2. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  3. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  4. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  6. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  7. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  8. WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus

WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus: Good day! I keep getting reports from my antivirus that wextract.exe is infected by a virus and quarantined.Q: If I delete wextract.exe, will it be restored by sfc /scannow? What would be the impact if I delete wextract.exe permanently?Many thanks for your answer and more...
  9. trojan infecting my pc

trojan infecting my pc: Hi there! I have downloaded a file from the internet through Microsoft edge and the browser warned me of containing malicious programs, but as I needed it I have downloaded it by disabling the Windows Real-time protection. I tried to remove it through Windows security scan...
  10. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...