Windows 10: A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft

Discus and support A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been a little over a year since Microsoft restructured our approach to accessibility across the company and what a year it’s been! With CSUN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...-at-microsoft/

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

A look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

To lose your personal data due to not having it backed up is regrettable ( and of course preventable), but to lose data important to others is grossly irresponsible.

JimWynne, Mar 1, 2017
  3. JG24 Win User
    A look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

The icons should be in the Start menu inside the Microsoft Office folder. You can drag them to the right side of the Start menu or onto your desktop. Also, you can right click on icons to pin them to the taskbar.

The icons served up by the Start menu should launch and open the respective apps properly.

JG24, Mar 1, 2017
Thema:

A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft

1. A Look Back – and a Look Ahead – at Accessibility at Microsoft - Similar Threads - – Ahead –

2. Quick Access Look ISSUE!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access Look ISSUE!: Hi, I am experiencing issue with Quick Access view from few days, it looks like above image, instead of [ATTACH] looking like this [ATTACH] What should I do to make it looks like previous...
  3. Looking Back on a Banner Year for Xbox and a Glimpse at What is Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Back on a Banner Year for Xbox and a Glimpse at What is Ahead: [ATTACH] Happy New Year to the Xbox community! We have so much good stuff on deck for 2019 and can’t want to jump in and share more. But first: Let’s take a quick look in the rear view. Some of the most visionary developers unfurled some of their best and most enduring...
  4. cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...: Hey, i remember at the begining of september or so cortana had a changed look and was wider.. out of the blue it reverted back to the old look... is this happening to everyone? how do i get the new look back? 119395
  5. Looking at going back to Nvidia

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking at going back to Nvidia: I have been looking at Nvidia graphic cards and looks like I may order the GTX 1070 74743
  6. TenForums.com 2016: A look back

in Windows 10 Support
    TenForums.com 2016: A look back: Our virtual home TenForums.com went online on October 8th, 2013 (then with old name NineForums.com). I joined a day later, being one of the oldest members and proud of it *Smile. Screenshot from November 26th, 2013. We had 95 members on that day *Smile: [img]...
  7. Looking Back and Looking Forward at gamescom 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Back and Looking Forward at gamescom 2016: [img] This week we’re at the largest consumer gaming event in Europe – gamescom 2016 in Köln, Germany. Earlier today, I had the honor of kicking off our presence at the show by speaking with members of the press, key influencers and some of our biggest fans from the Xbox...
  8. Looking ahead: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking ahead: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2016: Recently, in “Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015,” we shared the priorities which guided our development in 2015, what we delivered with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, and shared some of the ways we measure success. Today, we would like to talk about where...
  9. Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015: 2015 was a historic year for the web on Windows. Just a couple of weeks before the 20th anniversary of Internet Explorer 1.0, we broke from the past with our brand new browser for Windows 10, Microsoft Edge. Just five months later, there are over 200 million devices with...
  10. Quick Access looks different.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access looks different.: My original quick access does not look like this, I tried to clear my recent searches and restore default but it didn't change. Hope you might help. [img] 82263