Windows 10: A lot of problems lately

Discus and support A lot of problems lately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! A few weeks ago i messed up my user folder and i almost fixed it but not totally. Since then i get a lot of problems... now i can't save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertEduard19, Aug 2, 2018.

1. A lot of problems lately

Hello! A few weeks ago i messed up my user folder and i almost fixed it but not totally. Since then i get a lot of problems... now i can't save anything in Local Disk C:\ because i get an error which says that i don't have administrator privileges but i do. Is is a good idea if i reinstall my windows?

:)

RobertEduard19, Aug 2, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2018
  4. A lot of problems lately

My Windows 10 is missing a lot of features.

Hi Kitty,

Sorry for the late reply.

Method 1: Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to install all the available updates from Windows update and check again.

Hope this helps

Waseemulla S, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

A lot of problems lately

1. A lot of problems lately - Similar Threads - lot problems lately

2. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  3. lots of game crashes lately

lots of game crashes lately: i had a lot of BSOD lately latest one came with error 0x0000012b from event viewer. can anyone help me with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-game-crashes-lately/39a026b3-4141-405e-b103-ffb1294d0a99
  4. A lot of problems

A lot of problems: For a few days when I open the volume mixer and I want to change the volume, it tells me that the program does not respond when I open Google chrome and Mozilla and I try to play a video on youtube it tells me that the program does not respond every time I enter Google meet...
  5. LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21

LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21: Hi, lately ive been getting lots of bluescreen with a good Computer. could really use some help here.. MYSPECS BIOS VERSION: 1401 Windows 10 2004 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 850W Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB[CMW16GX4M2C3600C18] Apprently my RAMs arent...
  6. My computer has been crashing a lot lately and it's frustating!

My computer has been crashing a lot lately and it's frustating!: I'll be working on my YOGA laptop when all of a sudden I'll get a blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NONE PAGED AREA and the file that isn't working is netwtw06.sys the computer crashes and force restarts so I lose all my work, please help!...
  7. Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming): So the last couppe of days I have been getting a lot of BSODs but only when gaming. I uace tried everything they said on the internet (run sfc, dism, back to restore point etc) but none of that helped. They are either caused by the ntoskrnl.exe (90% of the time, the...
  8. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...
  9. Lots of false positives with WD lately

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lots of false positives with WD lately: This is becoming pretty annoying. As of late WD is reporting a lot of apps I have laying around as some virus. Anyone? If WD keeps reporting false positives I may consider swapping my AV for another one, even if I hate AVAST, AVG and the such with passion. 40483
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...