Windows 10: a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10)

Discus and support a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Another forum suggested the code for a macro to toggle MySQL service in Win7. I modeled MY macro on it (for Malwarebytes in Win10), but it failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sebastian42, Feb 23, 2018.

1. a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10)

Another forum suggested the code for a macro to toggle MySQL service in Win7. I modeled MY macro on it
    (for Malwarebytes in Win10), but it failed to do the job. That forum has not responded to my report of the failure, so I am now looking elsewhere for help. I can reproduce the code if required - or 'you' can just suggest code for a successful macro.

:)

Sebastian42, Feb 23, 2018

2. Is there a key shortcut that will allow me to toggle the levels of the task bar when it takes more than a single level?

I have many applications that I like to keep on my tool bar. And then I open more which expands the number of icons so that I am usually in the two level taskbar display. Using the trackpad to get the controls that toggle the visible level of the task
    bar is a little difficult because of the size. This is especially true with the Surface Computer. What I would like is to create a shortcut or a macro--say Alt A -- which will toggle the level that is displaying of the task bar. In the Macintosh OS they
    have a way of getting all the icons you want in the one line which is dynamic. However they do not have the ability to select from the open windows of each applications or delete all or some from the task bar. So I would like to have both and one way to
    do that would have a key combo toggle of the levels of the task bar.

Lewis D. Eigen, Feb 23, 2018
  3. Billy_810 Win User
    open web pages

1. a tile to be added to windows 10 start

I want to click on a tile/icon which will start a macro . this macro will then open a tab group .

what I want to be able to do is :-

to be able to toggle between weather sites without having to the delay of opening each one individually-- my first move will be to select/click on a tile in the start menu of windows10 .this will then start opening 2 or more weather sites simultaneously.
    the first site downloaded will be on the screen in front of me , I can then select the tab of one of the other sites which will already have downloaded , this way I can toggle between sites.

Billy_810, Feb 23, 2018
Thema:

a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10)

1. a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10) - Similar Threads - macro desktop shortcut

2. How to toggle between local and remote desktop shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to toggle between local and remote desktop shortcut?: Hello,I am testing the Windows remote desktop for the first time, and I thought there should be a straightforward way of toggling between the local and remote desktop.I found this article Remote Desktop Services Shortcut Keys - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnBut my computer is not...
  3. How to toggle between local and remote desktop shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to toggle between local and remote desktop shortcut?: Hello,I am testing the Windows remote desktop for the first time, and I thought there should be a straightforward way of toggling between the local and remote desktop.I found this article Remote Desktop Services Shortcut Keys - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnBut my computer is not...
  4. Shortcut/icon Icon button to toggle Desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut/icon Icon button to toggle Desktop.: I'd like to pin an icon on my taskbar to toggle the desktop. I know CTRL+D does it, but is there a Win 10 icon for that? If not, can I create an icon that executes the CTRL+D command, and pin that to the task bar? 150026
  5. Punkbuster Service Desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Punkbuster Service Desktop shortcut: howdy, is there any way to create a PnkBstrA Service restart desktop shortcut, reason is since i upgraded my mobo/ram/cpu at christmas i always get the punkbuster 0 seconds issue straight away joining a server, basically every time i want to play any punkbuster installed game...
  6. Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro: W10 and Excel. I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2 of them. I know I should have done that when I created them but I did not realize then how helpful it would have been My bad...
  7. Bluetooth toggle shortcut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle shortcut: Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to have a shortcut for turning the bluetooth on/off Keyboard shortcut would be ideal but anything else will do, a bat file or a small app. Thank you. 93069
  8. Bluetooth toggle shortcut?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle shortcut?: Is it possible to create a clickable shortcut to toggle Bluetooth on/off? I can never seem to remember the WinKey mantras and have to look them up every time. -- Bob 23176
  9. Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop: All my Shortcuts have now appeared in a Desktop file. I want them back on my Desktop Screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 71579
  10. Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10: Does anyone know of a way to put a desktop icon shortcut to "Settings > Devices" in Win10 Home? I've Googled quite a bit and have not found a way to do it. 68707