Windows 10: a network problem in resource monitor

Discus and support a network problem in resource monitor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohamadbana, Aug 20, 2018.

1. a network problem in resource monitor

in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a)

what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟

please help me

:)

mohamadbana, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I fix this problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Step 2: Download and install the latest version of DirectX.

Also the error may occur if the video card does not have sufficient memory to run the games. You may check the memory usage in the resource monitor. The memory required for a particular game depends on the game itself-

Resource Monitor is a tool that you can use to monitor the usage of CPU, hard disk, network and memory in real time.

Open Resource Monitor by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
    Resource Monitor, and then, in the list of results, click
    Resource Monitor

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 20, 2018
  4. a network problem in resource monitor

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

a network problem in resource monitor

1. a network problem in resource monitor - Similar Threads - network problem resource

2. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?: Hello, I just want to ask, can a program bypass resource monitor of network access ? I mean it can connect to a website, but there is no logging in resource monitor !English is not my native language, thanks !...
  3. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?: Hello, I just want to ask, can a program bypass resource monitor of network access ? I mean it can connect to a website, but there is no logging in resource monitor !English is not my native language, thanks !...
  4. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network activity in Resource Monitor screen: Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt...
  6. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

Network activity in Resource Monitor screen: Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt...
  7. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  8. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  9. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resource Monitor: Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem Resource monitor