A new BITS job could not be created flood in event viewer

Discus and support A new BITS job could not be created flood in event viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get the error message : A new BITS job could not be created. The current job count for the user *USER PATH HERE* (60) is equal to or greater than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jun 13, 2018.

1. nIGHTmAYOR Win User

I get the error message :

A new BITS job could not be created. The current job count for the user *USER PATH HERE* (60) is equal to or greater than the job limit (60) specified through group policy. To correct the problem, complete or cancel the BITS jobs that haven't made progress by looking at the error, and restart the BITS service. If this error recurs, contact your system administrator and increate the per-user and per-computer Group Policy job limits.

flooding the event viewer through out the day and it goes back for ages , what is that exactly ? and how to ease it , googling it gives me only loops ..

anybody has it too or know how to get rid of it ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jun 13, 2018
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Jun 13, 2018
  3. BettyEAM Win User
    task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

1. A new BITS job could not be created flood in event viewer - Similar Threads - BITS job created

2. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  3. Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.

Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.: Hi My old laptop died and I want to use the licence I had on there on a new-build PC. The laptop is registered in my Microsoft account, but I don't have the keys anymore - can I re-use the license?...
  4. Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?

Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?: Help and/or advice needed. I have suffered a disastrous hardware failure on my work computer. Apart from the horrendous job of re-installing all my graphics and cartographic applications, I am concerned that I will not be able to re-install my Windows 10 Pro to the same...
  5. new lock screen everyday

in Windows 10 Customization
    new lock screen everyday: how can I get new Lock screen every day, those photos were so much interesting, while ago and changed every day now I've changed my window (actually updated to Creators) and now everything is gone can somebody help thanks...
  6. How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop: Can someone please tell me how to create a Two Factor Authentication for my Remote Desktop. I am running Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I recently was infected with a Ransomware virus and I am told that they probably came through my open Remote Desktop port that I use to...
  7. Seeking help with moving Windows when new SSD arrives...

Seeking help with moving Windows when new SSD arrives...: Can I get some basic guidance (bullet point would be ideal) on something. I have Windows on a traditional hard drive and just ordered a SSD. The goal is to move/clone the existing hard drive to the SSD and use the existing for storage. Will pay for software if totally...
  8. Microsoft’s latest job post hints at the long rumoured Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s latest job post hints at the long rumoured Windows Core OS: Windows Core OS is a project that is supposed to modernize the Windows experience. It could help the company pioneer a new product category. For example, the reports published earlier this year revealed that the long rumoured Microsoft’s dual-screen device will be powered by...
  9. Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer: All computers and Smart phones happily detect and connect to my secure WiFi connection other than a new Acer computer running windows 10. The new Acer sees and is able to connect to / and see all other WiFi connections, other than my own WiFi connection....
  10. Creating a DVD Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a DVD Menu: Is it possible to create a menu when burning a DVD with 3 video files onto it using the built-in Microsoft DVD burning tool? I want people to be able to click on the video they want to see. Thanks....