Windows 10: A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications

Discus and support A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As many of you know, building quality apps is quite a commitment and investment in time. Once your app is in the Store, the next challenge is getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications

Source: A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 18, 2018

2. Lost Badges in Microsoft Sudoku

I am losing completed badges in Microsoft Sudoku for 2016, running Windows 10.

Richard Brooks 1209, May 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

Hello Ray,

We appreciate bringing this up. The issue that you are experiencing could be due to application compatibility with the phone's OS, notification badges for the launcher was turned off and other factors. You can turn on the Notification badges on the launcher
    by going to Home screen > Tap and hold the screen until the menu show > Tap
    Launcher Settings > Personalization >
    Notification badges > Under Display
    number, tap Show badge
    number
    . Make sure also to allow all the apps to show the notification badges by selecting
    Notification badges > Apps
    list
    > Turn on all apps.

If the issue persists, you can get in touch with the developer of the app by going to
    Store > Microsoft Launcher >
    Developer

Let us know if you have any questions.

Michael Rey, May 20, 2018
Thema:

A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications

1. A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications - Similar Threads - product badge Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications: HiLast month, Due to an audio driver issue & MS Store stuck on downloading, I completely reset my laptop using recovery method wiping and re-installing everything through windows recovery.Now, Microsoft Store fails to update apps or install new apps and any apps which I try...
  3. Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications: HiLast month, Due to an audio driver issue & MS Store stuck on downloading, I completely reset my laptop using recovery method wiping and re-installing everything through windows recovery.Now, Microsoft Store fails to update apps or install new apps and any apps which I try...
  4. Microsoft store and Application Issues

Microsoft store and Application Issues: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  5. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  6. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  7. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  9. Microsoft Store Application

Microsoft Store Application: My Forza Horizon 4 app keeps crashing every time I try to open or run it for more than 30 seconds. I have tried to reset the app and even re-downloading and neither have fixed the problem. On top of that I tried to contact microsoft and the automated system is so useless....
  10. New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox Badge for Microsoft Office: It’s always been our mission to make Dropbox for Business the best place to get work done. That means helping you be productive whether you’re in the office or on the go — even in the native applications that power your business. Earlier this year, we announced our vision...