Windows 10: A new Twitter experience on Windows

Discus and support A new Twitter experience on Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In 2015, we introduced Twitter to Windows users in the Microsoft store for mobile and desktop. Today we are proud to announce an updated experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

A new Twitter experience on Windows

Source: A new Twitter experience on Windows

See also: New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, May 6, 2018
Thema:

A new Twitter experience on Windows

1. A new Twitter experience on Windows - Similar Threads - Twitter experience

2. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  3. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  4. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  6. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  7. Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...: I checked camera's last used apps, scanned for malware it returned nothing. It only happens when I open twitter on microsoft edge browser and specifically when my Bose NC headphones are connected. I tested this multiple times and it happened repeatedly. I also accessed...
  8. Twitter experimenting with Tweet scheduling on twitter.com

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter experimenting with Tweet scheduling on twitter.com: Tweet scheduling on Twitter.com. It's what's happening. Yes please! Starting today, were experimenting with bringing one of TweetDecks handiest time-saving features into Twitter. Tell us what you think if youre part of the experiment. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on...
  9. Twitter PWA update for Windows 10 improves messaging experience

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA update for Windows 10 improves messaging experience: Twitter remains committed to its PWA (Progressive Web App) initiative and the company quietly pushed a new update to its PWA on Windows 10 with some much-needed improvements. As noted by Twitter in release notes, the PWA was updated on November 5th 2018 with support for...
  10. The all new Twitter experience, handcrafted for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The all new Twitter experience, handcrafted for Windows 10: Connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about the things you love with the Twitter app for Windows 10. Twitter for Windows 10 is a Universal Windows App that features a new media rich timeline and shows you photos and Vine videos. You can also see tweets in...