Windows 10: A new vision for intelligent communications in #Office365

Discus and support A new vision for intelligent communications in #Office365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, Florida, we introduced a new vision for intelligent communications, transforming calling and meeting experiences... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A new vision for intelligent communications in #Office365

Source: A new vision for intelligent communications in Office 365 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Bradybelk Win User

Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile

Add me to the club. New computer. New Icloud app. Office365

Bradybelk, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Will my Current WP7 be compatible with Office365? (Which I can't wait for)

Hi Jeremy,

Office365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products. A great benefit of having Exchange Online is that your email will be cloud-based which can be setup and accessed on WP7 with the built in Exchange Mail
    account. As Office365 is launched, Im sure more information on how WP7 can be utilized will come to light. I also can't wait to get my Dad's business setup with Office365!

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

A new vision for intelligent communications in #Office365

1. A new vision for intelligent communications in #Office365 - Similar Threads - vision intelligent communications

2. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  3. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  4. Cpanel + Exchange (Office365)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cpanel + Exchange (Office365): Hello all, I dont know if this is the right spot to put this, but i hope someone can help me. I have a hosted domain with some e-mail accounts with a cpanel configuration, and i want to do a hybrid scenario between exchange (office 365) to use Microsoft Teams, aswel as...
  5. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  6. Office365 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office365 home: hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents. I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not...
  7. Office365 Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office365 Family Sharing: Hello, I am a Mac user and have signed up for Office 365 for some 5 years now. I have tried to set it up for my partner, (who is a blind lady) and uses a Windowd 10 desktop PC. I set up family sharing on my Mac, with my account and sent her the invitation, She accepted...
  8. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...
  9. Microsoft Teams advances vision for Intelligent Communications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams advances vision for Intelligent Communications: This week marks the first anniversary of the worldwide launch of Microsoft Teams. In that time, Teams has grown significantly in both new capabilities and customer usage. Today, 200,000 organizations in 181 markets and 39 languages use Teams, including A.P. Moller–Maersk,...
  10. Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of SharePoint in Office365: In the conversations I have with customers and partners, I’m often asked how SharePoint will evolve in Office 365, and what the future holds for SharePoint on-premises. As we move into 2015, continue to roll out new innovation within Office 365, and get closer to the next...