Windows 10: A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

Discus and support A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out Concept? Concept is always cooler. They make us re-imagine the reality in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 26, 2016.

1. A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

Concept?

Concept is always cooler. They make us re-imagine the reality in a different way. Reality never tries to follow them and yet this is not enough from stopping Creators to create some wonderful concepts. Now, an Iranian creator a.m.i.r.e.s posted the below video of Windows 10 Mobile with many tweaks and some radical changes to the OS which includes features like multi-user operating system and split-screen multi-tasking.

[youtube]TdRc_eMfWso[/youtube]

Credits to: WindowsCenter.NET

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 26, 2016
  2. BASITHP Win User

windows 10.1 mobile

I watched a video of SAM's concept of windows 10.1.Will it come to existing mobile phone like lumia on the time of release of windows 10.1.Or will it come to a surface phone or new releasing windows phones?Can it come as a launcher app in store?I really
    interested in Sam's concept.

BASITHP, Mar 26, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    E-mail and attachments

I have no idea what email features will be when Windows 10 Mobile comes out. We will have to wait and see.

You ask about the 720, not the new phones

garym123, Mar 26, 2016
  4. dmex Win User

I think it's actually the work of just a single MS developer (considering the time):

A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out [​IMG]

Concepts don't have much polish or even any end-user UI testing and will likely undergo several revisions. It does show some very promising features that other platforms don't have and I can only hope some of it will end up in a future build *Shock

Thema:

1. A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out - Similar Threads - Mobile Concept Amazing

2. Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months: Microsoft released an optional non-security update for Windows 11 today that introduces a set of new features. The features, part of the Moment 5 update for Windows 11, add new capabilities to Copilot for Windows, other AI features, and a good number of non-AI features....
  3. Amazing Groove Music Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Amazing Groove Music Feature: [ATTACH] So I discovered that if you hit the properties in a song and put only the artists, the album artist, (sometimes also the titles), Groove Music will take care of the numbers and the covers and the album. Cool!...
  4. Which Windows 10 feature amazes you?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 feature amazes you?: My favorites are: WIN+; , snip & sketch submitted by /u/UseAirName [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg8sr1/which_windows_10_feature_amazes_you/
  5. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no...
  6. Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled

in Windows 10 News
    Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled: [ATTACH]Like most tech companies of significant size, Microsoft too has a mission to make its products increasingly accessible for everyone, including users with special needs. […] This post Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled is from...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2: Ever since April, it's been rumored that Microsoft's next feature update for Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 2, will have a greater focus on Mobile. In fact, Redstone 3 is rumored to be the same. At day two of Microsoft's Ignite 2016 conference today in a session called,...
  8. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...
  9. New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android

in Windows 10 News
    New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android: Internally, this new design was referred to as Cards, but the finished product seems to look less like Cards and more clean instead, which in our opinion is actually better than what the company was planning originally. During a breakout session at BUILD today, the company...
  10. New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features and improvements coming to Windows 10: [img] During the Microsoft 2015 Build conference, Joe Belfiore took the stage to talk about how developers can easily build apps and take advantage of the new operating system. More importantly, he showed off a bunch of features and improvements, which are not available...