Windows 10: A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview

Discus and support A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Following the introduction of asm.js, we have been working with other browser vendors including Mozilla, Google, Apple, along with the rest of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview

Source: A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2016
  2. Joserin Win User

Windows 10 Peek won't show preview for multiple of the same application

Hello

Up until 2 weeks ago Windows Peek was working fine, I could see preview for all the different instances open for an application (for example multiple browser windows, or explorer). But now I can only see previews if there's only one instance running. If
    there's multiple then it changes to a list style showing only the title of the specific window.

Is there any way to fix this? I tried turning Peek off and on but it doesn't seem to resolve it.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Joserin, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Delon1987 Win User
    no full screen preview when hovering taskbar thumbnail

Last time when I fresh install Windows 10 and whenever i hover my mouse cursor to multiple opened browser it show thumbnails, and when I next hover the cursor to that particular thumbnails it will show full screen preview as you might say peek. Now it doesn't
    do anything anymore.

Can anyone help?

The picture attached is the preview thumbnail and when i try hover to the default Firefox browser it does not 'peek' into it anymore.

A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview [​IMG]

Delon1987, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview

1. A peek into the WebAssembly Browser Preview - Similar Threads - peek WebAssembly Browser

2. Failed to disable Peek Preview in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to disable Peek Preview in Windows 11: Hi, everyone!To implement some custom fetatures I need to disable peek preview for the window. So I call DwmSetWindowAttribute with DWMWA_DISALLOW_PEEK set to True to disallow peek preview. It works well in Win7 and Win10 but in my newest Win11 machine, it sill shows peek...
  3. Failed to disable Peek Preview in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to disable Peek Preview in Windows 11: Hi, everyone!To implement some custom fetatures I need to disable peek preview for the window. So I call DwmSetWindowAttribute with DWMWA_DISALLOW_PEEK set to True to disallow peek preview. It works well in Win7 and Win10 but in my newest Win11 machine, it sill shows peek...
  4. Setting "Use Peek to preview the desktop..." grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting "Use Peek to preview the desktop..." grayed out: My desktop computer has Windows 10 Pro. It is set up with five accounts: four user accounts and one administrator account. All accounts have access to the same software. One of the user accounts has a problem with Settings > Personalization > Taskbar where the “Use Peek to...
  5. Setting "Use Peek to preview the desktop..." grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting "Use Peek to preview the desktop..." grayed out: My desktop computer has Windows 10 Pro. It is set up with five accounts: four user accounts and one administrator account. All accounts have access to the same software. One of the user accounts has a problem with Settings > Personalization > Taskbar where the “Use Peek to...
  6. Setting "Use Peek to preview the desktop..." grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. taskbar use peek to preview is on but its glithcing :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar use peek to preview is on but its glithcing :: so taskbar use peek to preview is on but its glithcing : when i hover my mouse on the apps on taskbar it is glitching like the miniscreen is so oglitching...
  8. Peek to preview the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Peek to preview the desktop: Have this checked to put at end of taskbar,but it is very small to use.Is there a way to make larger?. In windows7 this was not a problem. I mean this is like 1/16 wide. 27291
  9. WebAssembly support now shipping in all major browsers

in Windows 10 News
    WebAssembly support now shipping in all major browsers: While Mozilla has been preparing to launch Firefox Quantum, its fastest browser yet, some notable developments have happened with WebAssembly, the binary file format (“wasm”) that works with JavaScript to run web applications at near-native speeds. In the past weeks, both...
  10. Previewing WebAssembly experiments in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing WebAssembly experiments in Microsoft Edge: Last June, we announced the start of our journey towards implementing WebAssembly – a new, portable, size and load-time-efficient binary format suitable for compiling to the web. WebAssembly is a continuation of our previous efforts to support asm.js to bring a fast and safe...