Windows 10: A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application

Discus and support A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking for a Picture Aspect Ratio application that can give me a summary of all the Aspect Ratios of images in a folder. (Small Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pepanee, Sep 27, 2016.

1. pepanee Win User

A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application

Hi,

I'm looking for a Picture Aspect Ratio application that can give me a summary of all the Aspect Ratios of images in a folder.
    (Small Education Course:
    • High definition computer monitors have an Aspect Ratio of 16:9
    • HDTVs usually have an Aspect Ratio of 16:10
    • Remember old school computer monitors? The have an Aspect Ratio of 4:3
    Great job, y'all passed the course! A++ for all!!)

So check this out. I have a folder that has a lot of wallpaper images for the computer. Yet many of their dimensions are different. For example: 2560x1440, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720.
    (Education course again: If you simplify those numbers, you will get 16x9 for all of them; hence the Aspect Ratio of 16:9)

I want an app that will analyze all the Aspect Ratios of the images in the folder (not the dimensions), and tell me which images don't have a 16:9 Aspect Ratio.

Thanks!

:)

pepanee, Sep 27, 2016

2. Lockscreen

Hi - No matter what I do, I can't get my .jpg image to "fit" in the context of the lockscreen? I've tried changing the aspect ratios but that just changes the nature of the cropping - none of the options keep the entire picture intact. Are there specific
    dimensions that I can set my picture at so that it will fit perfectly within the lockscreen without playing with the "aspect ratio" feature? Thanks

GaryGallant1, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Locked Screen

NO this did not work.

DonnaKeyZS, Sep 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 27, 2016
  5. pepanee Win User
    Cool! That's exactly what I was looking for. I didn't think this application would exist, but it does! =D

Thanks for researching and finding it for me =)

pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application - Similar Threads - Picture Aspect Ratio

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Paint aspect ratio

Paint aspect ratio: Paint "preserve aspect ratio" not available in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-aspect-ratio/bdfab8c8-43d9-4d40-8d62-db4f245e8178
  5. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  6. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  7. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  8. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  9. Aspect ratio error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aspect ratio error: Hi, so I was going to go onto my computer?, but this has happened to me. I’ve updated every little thing, drivers, tried a different cable, switch my tv settings, switch my graphics control settings, nothing I tried has worked. Can someone help?...
  10. Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aspect Ratio (Windows10): It seems that my screen is too wide for the display to not be distorted. I want to know if I can change the aspect ratio to accommodate the width of the monitor. I have already tried all the choices for resolution settings, and they are not really the problem....