Windows 10: A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...

Discus and support A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool and attached the logs. Please could you assist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sugendra Reddy, Mar 4, 2024.

1. A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...

A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool and attached the logs. Please could you assist

:)

Sugendra Reddy, Mar 4, 2024
  2. _AW_ Win User

Hello Can I get a FixList.txt for FRST64.exe?

Hi,

There's some malware in the logs that Malwarebytes may have missed, so I suggest you run the following fix.

• Download Fixlist.txt to the folder FRST64.exe is in
    • Run FRST64 and press "Fix" - the PC will reboot to complete the fix

Please upload Fixlog.txt so I can check the result and other important settings.

_AW_, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Can't turn on the real time protection in my windows 11 machine .

Hi Rahul,

It's mostly a WMI issue that can happen after removing 3rd party antivirus software.

Please do the following and upload the respective logs.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Download defender_diag.bat. Right-click on the file, click Properties, Unblock, and OK. Run the batch file as administrator.

The Batch file queries Defender-related settings/Policies and outputs the results to a log file. Upload this log to your OneDrive and share the link here.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 4, 2024
  4. A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...

Why is this Windows scripts pop up message appear frequently?

Hi Subhajit,

It could be a malware script. Please do the following:

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...

1. A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool... - Similar Threads - pop constantly appearing

2. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  3. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  4. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...

A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool...: A pop up is constantly appearing on my windows 11 machine , I've downloaded the FRST64 tool and attached the logs. Please could you assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pop-up-is-constantly-appearing-on-my-windows-11/5149214b-f081-4f8a-ba53-67ed76ef4771
  6. Windows 11 upgrade pop up on windows 10 machines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade pop up on windows 10 machines: Hi all users in a domain are getting this pop up Is there a way to turn this off ?We are not using WSUS, we are using intune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-upgrade-pop-up-on-windows-10-machines/349987e9-0ecf-46ee-8db6-9a2b0d8f9565
  7. Windows 11 upgrade pop up on windows 10 machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade pop up on windows 10 machines: Hi all users in a domain are getting this pop up Is there a way to turn this off ?We are not using WSUS, we are using intune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-upgrade-pop-up-on-windows-10-machines/349987e9-0ecf-46ee-8db6-9a2b0d8f9565
  8. Windows 11 upgrade pop up on windows 10 machines

9. Constant pop-ups on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant pop-ups on Windows 10: I keep getting pop-ups on my lower right corner. I use Adblock, Defender and get constant updates but nothing stops these from happening. Does this happen to anyone else out there? Help me!!!...
  10. Program window constantly popping up

Program window constantly popping up: After upgrading to 10 there is a program window that opens for about one second then closes every 45 seconds on top of whatever I am doing 18331