Windows 10: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Discus and support A problem caused the program to stop working correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’ma first timer I amrunning 3 windows ten machines 1:Desktop PC ONE A: Windows 10 pro B: Version 11511 C: OS Build 10586.318... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Shoff22, Jun 12, 2016.

1. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi I’ma first timer

I amrunning 3 windows ten machines

1A problem caused the program to stop working correctly :Desktop PC ONE

A: Windows 10 pro

B: Version 11511

C: OS Build 10586.318

D: Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA763

E: Processor AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 2.80 GHz

F: Ram 4 GB (3.75 GB usable)

G: System Type 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

2A problem caused the program to stop working correctly :Desktop PC TWO

A: Windows 10 Home

D: Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA093

E: Processor AMD A4-7300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.80 GHz

F: Ram 4 GB (1.95 GB usable)

3: HP15 Notebook PC

A: Windows 10 Home

D: Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA886

E: Processor Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90 GHz

F: Ram 6 GB

I only get this error on the 1: Desktop PC ONE the other two run the program justfine and though I do not have the names and details on the other two windowsten machines the program runs fine on them as well.

I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro and ran the programsuccessfully for many months until one day I got “program has stopped working”.I have reinstalled W10 keeping everything I have reinstalled the program after uninstalling several times using numerous methods from windows 10 forum still no joy.

If I might not talk about the program because it runs successfully on the otherwindows 10’s I would like to address the “why this windows 10 installation wont run the program” instead of the why the successful program wont run.

Anyone out there have an idea on how I can reveal the difference between W10’s and add or correct 1: Desktop PC ONE's windows 10 condition or does it not work that way?

I have been reading Windows 10Forums for a while without success fixing this one thing, though Ihave had great success with many other windows ten chores

I put this message out that it might wash up on fertile shores and produce great results

:)

James Shoff22, Jun 12, 2016
  2. PLC71783 Win User

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." error message when playing and downloading games in Windows 10.

Original Title: Games won't work in Windows 10

I hadn't played any games since installing Windows 10. Over the holidays, I had some free time and decided to play. I play free download games (usually w/ads) from iWin, Game House, Big Fish. I had been playing a game for several days when I suddenly
    received this message: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
    I received this message when I attempted to download new games as well (after running several minutes). While playing a game from a different source for several days, same message. Every game, every source. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game
    manager. Help?

PLC71783, Jun 12, 2016
  3. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

you might need to install windows clean, i have not seen reports of this game crashing

rig specs are helpful

Hardcore Games™, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly

1. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly - Similar Threads - problem caused program

2. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Hello, started having this error and cannot find a fix. SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎9/‎30/‎2022 1:10 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  3. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. when launching Elden ring game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. when launching Elden ring game: The following error occurs when i try to run the game elden ring i have verified integrity of game files and also i have latest graphic drivers. The game was running before but i had a hard drive malfunction and when i replaced the harddrive and insatlled the game this error...
  4. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. when launching Elden ring game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. when launching Elden ring game: The following error occurs when i try to run the game elden ring i have verified integrity of game files and also i have latest graphic drivers. The game was running before but i had a hard drive malfunction and when i replaced the harddrive and insatlled the game this error...
  5. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff99841ecd6460 Parameter 2: fffff8023f616550 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2a6c OS version: 10_0_19042 Service...
  6. A problem with your hardware caused windows to stop working correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A problem with your hardware caused windows to stop working correctly: Problem signature Problem event name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffe5813a264460 Parameter 2: fffff80270aef99c Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS...
  7. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 804 Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000001 Parameter 3: 108 Parameter 4: fffff8021225b760 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service...
  8. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program: Hi there, I am getting below error when I am launching Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint and any other non-Microsoft applications as well. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program" . Also, I attached the screenshot for above error....
  9. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: I've been having crashes for awhile usually related to a few moments after waking up from sleep and sometimes randomly. I'm pretty sure it's hardware related but not sure which hardware is faulty. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  10. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Hi, I bought a USB C to USB C cable so I can charge my S8 directly from my computer which is the GM501GS. Sometimes when I connect the cable my laptop suddenly freezes and then displays a BSOD. No minidump file is generated, only info I could get was from the Reliability...