Windows 10: A question about GT 1030

Discus and support A question about GT 1030 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, What if I put a GT 1030 PCI-E 3.0 x16 in an old motherboard with a PCI-E 1.1 x16 slot? Will there be a huge bottleneck? If yes, my other option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by BicycleRow, May 27, 2018.

1. A question about GT 1030

Hey,

What if I put a GT 1030 PCI-E 3.0 x16 in an old motherboard with a PCI-E 1.1 x16 slot? Will there be a huge bottleneck?

If yes, my other option is a GT 730 PCI-E 2.0 x16.

Also, the CPU is a Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80 GHz.

:)

BicycleRow, May 27, 2018
  2. LCRT Win User

microsoft lumia 1030

1. by definition, if it hasn't been announced, nobody knows.

2. nobody knows if such a device will exist - rumours do not mention it.

3. even if it did, it wouldn't be called 1030.

3. microsoft lumia 1030

when will be announced Microsoft Lumia 1030

ArturSoghomonyan, May 27, 2018
Thema:

A question about GT 1030

1. A question about GT 1030 - Similar Threads - question 1030

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  4. Question about the authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gt 1030 windows 10