Windows 10: a sea of blue death screens

Discus and support a sea of blue death screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. i have a surface pro 4. suddenly this week, i have been awash with this blue screen ... memory management, critical process died and a reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by varunsharma1970, Jul 12, 2018.

1. a sea of blue death screens

hello.

i have a surface pro 4.

suddenly this week, i have been awash with this blue screen ... memory management, critical process died and a reboot screen ...

i can't do any work and it's driving me crazy!

ANY ideas please?

thank you,

V

:)

varunsharma1970, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 12, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    a sea of blue death screens [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 12, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

a sea of blue death screens

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

a sea of blue death screens

1. a sea of blue death screens - Similar Threads - sea blue death

2. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: So I was playing video games when a blue screen of death suddenly appeared. It said, ":( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 25% complete For more information about the issue and possible...
  3. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: i was shutting down my pc and all of a sudden i got bsod for shutting my pc down normally and i am stuck on 100% what do i do? Stopcode: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED any help? Thanks...
  4. blue screen of death

blue screen of death: Hi folks, I have an Acer Aspire desktop which has just presented me with the Blue Screen of Death. I have been instructed to pass on the following information if consulting a third party "A CRITICAL PROCESS HAS DIED" I have tried the various options offered but have had no...
  5. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: Hello, I have been recently playing Assassin's creed odesy and I got a couple minutes into the game and my computer gave me the "blue screen of death" with the stop code : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR . What should I do to fix it?...
  6. blue screen of death

blue screen of death: Hi everyone, I have a samsung pc with windows 10 installed. When I turn it on I see the samsung logo with F2 and F4 at the bottom and then it goes into a blue screen with this error message: Your pc/device needs to be repaired. A required device needs to be repaired or...
  7. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: Hi, I am having some problems with my computer crashing. I keep getting the blue screen of death whenever my computer is idle, the error code being system_service_exception. It just started like that, without any problems the days before, I tried upgrading devices, any...
  8. blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death: I have started to see a blue screen of death constantly. Also I receive several stop codes such as "Kmode exception not handled", "Irql not less or equal", "critical structure corruption" etc. It is usually difficult to boot up my PC before I get another blue screen of death....
  9. Blue Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death: I've had this pop up many times, I've been researching on the internet on how to fix this problem. I tried everything that was recommended to do. I reset my pc many times, I even tried the command prompt and it still doesn't work or get fixed. I actually bought this pc a few...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...