a sea of blue death screens

Discus and support a sea of blue death screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. i have a surface pro 4. suddenly this week, i have been awash with this blue screen ... memory management, critical process died and a reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by varunsharma1970, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:52 AM.

1. varunsharma1970 Win User

hello.

i have a surface pro 4.

suddenly this week, i have been awash with this blue screen ... memory management, critical process died and a reboot screen ...

i can't do any work and it's driving me crazy!

ANY ideas please?

thank you,

V

:)

varunsharma1970, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:52 AM
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    a sea of blue death screens [​IMG]

4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

Thema:

1. a sea of blue death screens - Similar Threads - sea blue death

2. Blue Screen of Death Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello everyone, I have been facing a huge dilemma with my computer. Ever since I replaced my graphics card with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, I started to get crashes giving me the Blue screen of death. It happened 3 times today, 2 of the times with the "Video Scheduler...
  3. Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen: Hi! I've had an issue sometimes where if I try to pair my Samsung Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to my Surface Book 2 (13.5, i7, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD) via Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on the laptop on and off, the computer Blue Screen's and gives me a...
  4. I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!: So last night I was being an idiot and thought if I would delete the drivers and reinstall them It would fix the problem (restarting the pc could have probably fixed this). I went to such lengths to get it back I reset my entire PC's settings, which still did nothing. Now I'm...
  5. sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost: hi guys in sea of thieves when i play game for 60 min or when i rech to outpost the game will crash is any problem with my network or its for my laptop my graphic driver is last update and my graphic card is 930mx cpu 15 7200u and 8gb ram...
  6. Sea of thieves installation problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves installation problem?: Hello, so i recently bought SoT and when it reached its "end" it, just continues downloading even though the store says its size is 26,1 , it constantly goes from installing to downloading So i'm just wondering if this is an error or something, since i can't just redownload...
  7. #XboxE3 2018: Sea of Thieves Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018: Sea of Thieves Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores: QRyzwPzxpcs The three months since the worldwide release of Sea of Thieves have been quite the ride! We’ve been blown away by the community’s response to the game, with more than 4M people having played since launch. Seeing Sea of Thieves establish itself as the...
  8. Sea Side Wallpaper dump - 3/8/15

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sea Side Wallpaper dump - 3/8/15: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 4519
  9. If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?: I plan to get sea of thieves next month on Xbox. I know it’s one of those cross windows/Xbox games (sorry cant think of the technical term). I only want it installed on Xbox and am concerned once bought it may auto install/push to my windows 10 pc. Can anyone confirm whether...
  10. E3 2017: Making Friends With Strangers on the Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2017: Making Friends With Strangers on the Sea of Thieves: rbE8BnO6oug Communication is key. That’s the biggest thing to know when sitting down to play Sea of Thieves, which we had chance to do today at E3 2017. Our group was comprised of complete strangers as we each sat down to take on the persona of a colorful pirate with...