Windows 10: a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or

Discus and support a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Users accounts in win 10 pro a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or passwords in chrome or robofirm password manager...? to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lse123, Aug 16, 2015.

1. lse123 Win User

a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or

Users accounts in win 10 pro
    a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or passwords in chrome or robofirm password manager...?
    to switcgph users needed shutdown... ? For user creation ms account is optional?

:)

lse123, Aug 16, 2015

2. WLM in Windows 10

Use Outlook.com to block emails. That and Windows Live are synched automatically so what Outlook blocks Live will not see.

A-User-Where, Aug 16, 2015
  3. unable to see user account

When I go to settings I cannot see my user account just three blue dots (see image)
    a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or [​IMG]

I cannot get onedrive, email, groove music or cortana to work.
    a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or [​IMG]

I am using a microsoft account and I have tried resetting the password and changing my email account attached to this. If I try to change my outlook account settings I am told something went wrong with error code0x80070003.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards

Gavin

GavinHopley, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello lse123, *Smile

Users cannot open files from another user account unless they are an administrator. User cannot see passwords of another user.

You can switch users without having to sign out or shut down.

Switch User in Windows 10

You don't have to sign in to Windows 10 with a Microsoft account. You can use a local account if you like, but you will not be able to use modern apps that use Microsoft services unless you are at least sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

1. a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or - Similar Threads - user anyway user

2. How to restrict user not to see other user records?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restrict user not to see other user records?: ................. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restrict-user-not-to-see-other-user-records/11284ad1-c029-4588-9b80-063b4ad1ac31
  3. How to restrict user not to see other user records?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restrict user not to see other user records?: ................. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restrict-user-not-to-see-other-user-records/11284ad1-c029-4588-9b80-063b4ad1ac31
  4. How to restrict user not to see other user records?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Users - blocking access to other users' files - can it be done

in Windows 10 Customization
    Users - blocking access to other users' files - can it be done: Is there any way to block a user from accessing the files of the main account in Win10?I have gone to security to find the other user's account to block, but I can't find it. Have tried adding it, but no where to be found.thanks...
  6. Users - blocking access to other users' files - can it be done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users - blocking access to other users' files - can it be done: Is there any way to block a user from accessing the files of the main account in Win10?I have gone to security to find the other user's account to block, but I can't find it. Have tried adding it, but no where to be found.thanks...
  7. Users - blocking access to other users' files - can it be done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File History no longer seeing other users' backups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File History no longer seeing other users' backups: File History has been working fine for years, until a few days ago when I stopped being able to see my wife's backups AND mine in the File History > Select Drive. Now I can only see my own backup, and I have to login as my wife to see hers, and she of course can't see mine....
  9. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...
  10. How Can I Hide Users File From Other Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Can I Hide Users File From Other Users: Is there a way to create user files or folders that are not invisible to other users. Invisible to mean the other user see absolutely nothing to do with another user. Users in this case to mean Windows 10 "Standard User" Please note that if solution cannot be accomplished...