Windows 10: A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?

Discus and support A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Here's the site: FREE! 'The Savage Nation' Podcasts With NO Commercial Breaks!!! I see there's a icon that links to an rss/xml...could that be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AshleyQuick, Jun 13, 2017.

1. A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?

AshleyQuick, Jun 13, 2017
  2. dotrc Win User

E72 - E-mail notification Problem - I got no notifications on new emails.

While I agree that there are software issues with E72 (I own one for 4 days now), its also to do with its poor (read no) documention.

As for this issue of no notifications, even I was annoyed till a while back. Here's what I did to solve it:

1. Go to 'Email' -> Settings -> Global Settings -> Home Screen

2. 'Mailbox' would be containing 'none'. Select the mail account of your choice and add it here. You may have to do it for all your modes (Business and Personal) if you want notifications for new mails. This will add your Email Account to the Home Page of
    E72.

3. To add another account for enabling notification, add that account to the 'Secondary' tab on the Home Screen page. Unfortunately, only two email accounts can be added to Home Screen.

You should now get notifications for all the accounts that show up on the Home Screen.

Cheers,

./.rc

dotrc, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Arepie84 Win User
    No Alert to Incoming Emails Nokia E5

Hello,

Hello,

I have more then 2 Emails, and i need to get notification for all emails.Why can't email notification be just like normal sms notification? some box appear at the screen to notify user.

Hello,

I have more then 2 Emails, and i need to get notification for all emails.Why can't email notification be just like normal sms notification? some box appear at the screen to notify user.

I don't like the home screen notification for email. The screen is small and i need to put other important things there.

Hello,

I don't like the home screen notification for email. The screen is small and i need to put other important things there.

If there is a way to get email notification just like sms, please let me know.

Hello,

If there is a way to get email notification just like sms, please let me know.

Thanks.

Arepie84, Jun 13, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?

dalchina, Jun 13, 2017
Thema:

A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?

1. A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page? - Similar Threads - notification email site

2. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?: As the Question above says, is there a way for Windows to show each time something is unplugged rather than go searching through Device Manager in hope of finding said unplugged USB?...
  3. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?: As the Question above says, is there a way for Windows to show each time something is unplugged rather than go searching through Device Manager in hope of finding said unplugged USB?...
  4. Is there a way to get a pop-up or notification for when a USB is unplugged?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove content on msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove content on msn home page: I cannot remove sections from the MSN home page. There is no edit button or other mechanism to do so -- anywhere. For a while the sections were showing "new things coming..." but that's gone now. Also nothing showing in My Account to customize the home page....
  6. Remove content on msn home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove content on msn home page: I cannot remove sections from the MSN home page. There is no edit button or other mechanism to do so -- anywhere. For a while the sections were showing "new things coming..." but that's gone now. Also nothing showing in My Account to customize the home page....
  7. Outlook/Hotmail - Home Page/Dashboard Blank - No Way To Access Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook/Hotmail - Home Page/Dashboard Blank - No Way To Access Emails: This started a few days ago, and I thought it was a problem at Oulook's/Hotmail's end. However I have Googled and Hotmail doesn't appear to be down. I'm using Firefox and usually access my Hotmail account home page/dashboard by clicking 'Outlook.com' near the top left of the...
  8. Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.

in Browsers and Email
    Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.: Just this morning I don't get email notifications from Currently AT&T Home page. I don't know if there is a problem on their end or not. When I double-click my AT&T desktop icon I am taken to the Home page. There is an email icon near the top right corner of Home page. It...
  9. any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center: Is there any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center? i'd like to have mIRC notifications there, and i'd like to have the weather sitting there. It looks so empty not having anything there. This looks so good why is this not implanted :/? [img]...
  10. Windows 10 EMAIL APP when I clik on a email LINK in a web site/page,

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 EMAIL APP when I clik on a email LINK in a web site/page,: unlike Win 7, it does not open my browser, open my YAHOO email link, then PASTE the email address in that link in the COMPOSE box. ONE STEP, IT DOES ALL THE WORK. Win 10 ANOTHER MATTER: IT starts some window/PAGE/APP labeled as "INBOX YAHOO" that is a want-to-be email...