Windows 10: A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures'

Discus and support A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found it annoying when I found a library that I don't need. It looks un-aesthetically pleasing and ruin my library. I visit my library often so it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ramsnet, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Ramsnet Win User

A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures'

I found it annoying when I found a library that I don't need. It looks un-aesthetically pleasing and ruin my library. I visit my library often so it's quite disturbing to find an unwanted useless library. If I delete it, it will probably come back on the next restart. I know it's kind of a minor problem, but I want to know is there a fix for this.

Look : Screenshot - 693c778b20a62e80ea4be49de2b6f440 - Gyazo

:)

Ramsnet, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 2, 2015
  3. golemig Win User
    How do I delete photos in 'Camera Roll/ Saved Pictures from Outlook' on a Nokia Windows Phone

My photos & saved pictures are automatically copied into the 'Camera Roll /Saved Pictures from Outlook' folders on my phone.

I can't seem to delete photos from 'Camera Roll & Saved Pictures from Outlook', as there is no option to delete content in these folders.

is there are way of deleting photos from Outlook?

golemig, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Just right click on them and remove. I did and mine did not return. Welcome to The Windows Ten Forums. Enjoy your stay.

Gary, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    They do not for me, see below:

A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures' [​IMG]

Gary, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Sqrly Win User
    Well that's great Gary, but the keep returning for everyone else *Sad

Sqrly, Aug 29, 2015
  7. devicedoc Win User
    Yeah, because you compacted LIBRARIES. Click on the "+" and presto, they are back.

devicedoc, Oct 12, 2015
  8. Sqrly Win User

Trying out 10 again. Found the solution to this this time. You must uninstall the windows photo and camera apps using powershell.

These are the apps that keep recreating these folders and once removed, you can delete "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" and they will not return.

Sqrly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures' - Similar Threads - remove 'Camera Roll'

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. windows camera will not save pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows camera will not save pictures: The camera app on my Windows 11 Pro v 22.h2 computer will not save pictures. If I try to save a shot, I get a 0xA00F425F error. I searched for how to fix the problem, and everyone talks about going to settings in the camera app, choosing "related settings" and then changing...
  5. windows camera will not save pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows camera will not save pictures: The camera app on my Windows 11 Pro v 22.h2 computer will not save pictures. If I try to save a shot, I get a 0xA00F425F error. I searched for how to fix the problem, and everyone talks about going to settings in the camera app, choosing "related settings" and then changing...
  6. Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll: I took 3 8-minute videos on a Dell Latitude 3380 with Windows 10 on the camera app. They did not show up in the photos app at first because the photo app was having problems. They were present in the camera roll folder, however. After closing the computer, it completely...
  7. Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 News
    Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder: [ATTACH]By default, Photos and videos captured via the built-in camera of Windows 10 devices […] This article Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. "Camera roll" and "Saved pictures" folders repeatedly create themselves on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Camera roll" and "Saved pictures" folders repeatedly create themselves on my desktop: Every so often, two empty folders appear mysteriously on my Windows 10 desktop. They call themselves "Camera roll" and "Saved pictures". Each time I delete them, but before long they re-create themselves. What on earth is going on?...
  9. Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10: Is there any way to delete these system folders. I don't use them, and I never will. If I delete them though, they are simply re-created. Thanks 8886
  10. Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!: The library entries just wont stay the way I leave them. I have just arranged my libraries and deleted the two mentioned folders, then they appeared againd and made a mess of my tasbar... *Sad This is a serious problem because of how I use the library folder structure on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to Remove Camera Roll Saved Pictures

2. Is there any way to delete these system savedpictures and cameraroll folders