Windows 10: About Driver Updater

Discus and support About Driver Updater in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My old cellphone is going to die, so I am buying a new "LG K10" cellphone. Starting to read the manual - how to connect it to my pc - have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Motim, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

About Driver Updater

Hello,
    My old cellphone is going to die, so I am buying a new "LG K10" cellphone. Starting to read the manual - how to connect it to my pc - have to install a driver first. The search leads to microsoft 'Driver Updater', but I do not want this program to update any driver on the pc, only the driver needed to connect the cellphone. Is there an option to install the only one driver without touching any other driver installed in the system ?
    PS, Searching the LG site leads also to microsoft's same tool.
    Answers will be much appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 14, 2016

2. About driver?

i am from indonesia and sorry about a wrong word that i typing About Driver Updater :D

I am interested to install Windows 10. However, I am concerned with the driver, can i run a Win8.1 Driver to Windows 10? on y Support Website Product, the driver for my product does not exist for Windows 10 :" tell me. i'm confused.

Saifullahzaid123, Sep 14, 2016
  3. About driver?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It is not recommended to install Windows 10, if there are no updated drivers from your manufacturer side.

Please get in touch with your manufacturer for the updated drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

About Driver Updater

dalchina, Sep 14, 2016
  5. Motim Win User
    Hello dalchina
    Thanks for the answer. but what I asked if the updater tool will "touch" also the system's installed other drivers.
    This what I'm afraid of.
    Thanks

Motim, Sep 14, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    What is this ... microsoft 'Driver Updater' - I don't recognise it, sorry.
    Screenshot.. explanatory context...??

You hopefully have the driver you need; if so this microsoft 'Driver Updater' thingy isn't relevant.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2016
  7. Motim Win User
    Hello dallchina,
    Thank for the answer.
    This is what I found (and afraid of) after long search, attached screen shot of the page, and also the link to this page.

"Update LG Drivers"

I will go on looking into microsoft site, found nothing yet.
    Further attached page screenshot.
    Thanks again

Motim, Sep 15, 2016
  8. About Driver Updater

No. It will update only drivers you choose, besides the trial version will only inform you about outdated drivers.
    For the record, it is not Microsoft's software, they just display random Microsoft certificate to make it look more legit.

The original is Auslogics Driver Updater - they say Microsoft Partner, completely unrelated to this software though.
    P.S.: And above all, it displays older drivers as newer and even list bad drivers. Better to use Driver Easy Free instead.

TairikuOkami, Sep 15, 2016
  9. Motim Win User
    Hello and thanks to all the answers,
    Here is a screenshot attached, a page from the user's manual, but there is no link where to find it. When I google search
    "lg android platform driver", all I find is the driver updater tool.
    Thanks anyway

Motim, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

About Driver Updater

1. About Driver Updater - Similar Threads - Driver Updater

2. sound driver non existent after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound driver non existent after windows 11 update: hi there, my machine was recently updated to windows 11. the sound was working prior to the update, however, after the update, i noticed there is no driver whatsoever, even after the multiple installations of other drivers. i've downloaded the hp support assistant to identify...
  3. sound driver non existent after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound driver non existent after windows 11 update: hi there, my machine was recently updated to windows 11. the sound was working prior to the update, however, after the update, i noticed there is no driver whatsoever, even after the multiple installations of other drivers. i've downloaded the hp support assistant to identify...
  4. How to update outdate drivers and how to find them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update outdate drivers and how to find them?: Yeah, how do you find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-outdate-drivers-and-how-to-find-them/2d10eeb5-e935-468e-937e-ea6436173138
  5. How to update outdate drivers and how to find them?

How to update outdate drivers and how to find them?: Yeah, how do you find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-outdate-drivers-and-how-to-find-them/2d10eeb5-e935-468e-937e-ea6436173138
  6. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  7. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  8. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  9. I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.

I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running windows 11. Now it won't boot up.: I updated the realtek drivers on my laptop running Windows 11. When i restarted the computer it wouldn't boot up. I tried to reboot using a backup on a usb drive, but it gives me an error message after a while....
  10. Windows update deleting drivers

Windows update deleting drivers: Hi, I am writing regarding a persisting issue that I have been dealing with. I got an ASUS X571 GD laptop and had issues with. It works on a windows 11 pro and before the update 23H2, everything was working fine with the 22H2 version. It is causing me problems with windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does avg driver updater update intel rst