Windows 10: About folder named "6"

Discus and support About folder named "6" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all,im sorry about not sure to post this on which forum,so i post here. When i was installing Age of Mythology,an error occured and says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chinh, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Chinh Win User

About folder named "6"

First of all,im sorry about not sure to post this on which forum,so i post here.
    When i was installing Age of Mythology,an error occured and says that she could not make a folder named "6" (without quote mark,only number 6) so i checked in the installed folder(Microsoft games\AoM\sound\cinematics\) even with show hidden folders and unchecked hide system files but notthing here.I tried to make a folder named "6" but there was an error: "An unexpected error is keeping you from renaming the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error."
    So i tried another way.I was trying to make a "6" folder in different place,and it just disappeared,then i remake and above error appeared again.
    could anyone explained to me what was happened?
    P/s: i still can make other folders named with other numbers.And i can't delete the whole folder above ,i press delete,OK,and nothing happened.
    i ignored the file when isntall AOM,it had done ,but with the first mission,no enemies att me,so i can't finish it.And i can delete those folders now.really...

:)

Chinh, Jun 19, 2016
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia About folder named "6" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jun 19, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone About folder named "6" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks About folder named "6" :)

hitch_11, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

About folder named "6"

1. About folder named "6" - Similar Threads - folder named

2. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  3. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  4. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Same file name on same folder

Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  6. Same file name on same folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  7. Same file name on same folder

8. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...
  9. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...
  10. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.