Windows 10: about microsoft account

Discus and support about microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello , my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alan SIBY, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Alan SIBY Win User

about microsoft account

hello ,

my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed into my account there was a verification about account so I wanted to check my mail, but I cant check my mails . there was no option for it . How can I fix it????

:)

Alan SIBY, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2018
  4. about microsoft account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

about microsoft account

1. about microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/a9d2d2dc-b14f-49fd-a213-1eef328ad9f3"
  3. Can't sign into Microsoft Store on main account, but can on other Windows accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign into Microsoft Store on main account, but can on other Windows accounts: I can't sign into my Microsoft account. I've switched my local account to a Microsoft account and made sure the Microsoft Account service is set to automatic. I've tried elevated powershell with the Get-AppxPackage commands for all windows apps. I've tried the troubleshooter...
  4. Microsoft Account log-in slowed down significantly after April 2019 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account log-in slowed down significantly after April 2019 update: Hi, I'm not sure what happened but after the latest update to Windows 10 whenever I start my machine and log in with my Microsoft account I need to wait for over a minute after I enter my password and before I see the desktop. Before the update this used to take less than a...
  5. Deleting a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleting a device from my Microsoft account: How do I delete a device from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/bb932813-f1b9-46f6-8dfc-fcf26073f86a
  6. Can't change password on Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change password on Microsoft account: I have a complicated problem. Recently, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) stopped syncing with the cloud. It was suggested that I create a new profile, which I did. I also created a new Microsoft account keyed on a “gmail” address. (My usual one is keyed to a “Hotmail”...
  7. Duplicate microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duplicate microsoft account: Sir, My windows 10 Pro and MS Office 2016 Pro were installed on my Apple imac (with help of Bootcamp). However this computer is damaged beyond repair. For this reason I have deleted this device (Apple imac) from my microsoft account. Now I have purchased a new desktop (HP...
  8. Office 2019 - Microsoft Account needed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 - Microsoft Account needed?: I am still using Office 2007 but maybe it's time to think about upgrading or buying a completely new version if this is not possible. Once again the prices of Office seem expensive. I'm not interested in Office 365 or any cloud based application but an Office version that is...
  9. SKYPE NAME: Incorrect SKYPE name linked to Microsoft Personal Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKYPE NAME: Incorrect SKYPE name linked to Microsoft Personal Account: Hi, I have tried to connect via the WIN10 get help app and could not get a call-back or chat to a customer service rep today when I needed them. I have the following problem: 1. I have a HOME Microsoft account (O365 subscription) which is linked to (I must have linked...
  10. How do i force a local account to forget microsoft account and clear all personal...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i force a local account to forget microsoft account and clear all personal...: Hi all. I needed to test some game app from xbox app in Windows 10. Store asked to connect my account in order to download the needed app, and i required to login with microsoft account. Then my local account became associated with my microsoft account, i.g. it put my...