about microsoft account

Discus and support about microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello , my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alan SIBY, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

1. Alan SIBY Win User

about microsoft account

hello ,

my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed into my account there was a verification about account so I wanted to check my mail, but I cant check my mails . there was no option for it . How can I fix it????

:)

2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

3. hurricane51 Win User
    Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. Waseemulla S Win User

about microsoft account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Thema:

about microsoft account

1. about microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......
  3. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I have 2 computers. I have just now set up Microsoft Login on both. I did them side-by-side and at the same time (and that may have been my mistake!) I used the exact same login name, password and password hint on both. I restarted both at about the same time. Now I can...
  4. microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account: everytime I log into my computer I keep being told Microsoft account proplem we need to fix your Microsoft acct (your password has properly been changed). select here to fix it in the shared experience settings why is this...
  5. My Microsoft password is 'too long' to log into my Xbox account....

My Microsoft password is 'too long' to log into my Xbox account....: My Microsoft account is 17 units long, but the login on the xbox only allows for a maximum of 16. I want to give Microsoft the benifit of the doubt here but holy crap if this is an actual thing then its incredibly stupid. Thanks in advanced....
  6. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  7. Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account: Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker keys due to the upgrade. Since this was the first time no printed or backup was made of the key in the PC locally and is not...
  8. I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...

I received a note from microsoft made out to one of my disconnected accounts, asking me to...: I received a notice on my comp to connect to a link: accounts.live.com/acsr? uaid=77d70 ..... etc. from you but i cannot enter the link...
  9. Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts

Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts: if you have three computers and plan to use YUBIKEY, will Microsoft still use the passwords on public computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/yubikey-security-one-with-several-three-or-more/0d181d73-60d5-4de7-b157-0dddf7fc6076"
  10. Microsoft account was blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account was blocked: Hi there. First of all i moved my question to probably wrong category as it must be somewhere under microsoft cloud/authorization & authentication category and i hasn't found appropriate one in dropdown boxes below. Next, all i need is to unblock account for my parent...