Windows 10: About my schools access to home accounts

Discus and support About my schools access to home accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by In need of assistance., Nov 28, 2023.

1. About my schools access to home accounts

So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It was in the middle of processing this when I closed it. I'm just wondering how to check if that did work properly and they are managing my device, and if so how to disable it.thanks!

:)

In need of assistance., Nov 28, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

Hi wiz0213

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Your Info, is the School Account Email listed there?

Select Emails and Accounts, is the School Account Email listed there?

Select Access Work or School, is the School Account Email listed there?

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2023
  3. EmilyS726 Win User
    Unlink School Account

You don't have to worry about your school account linked to your laptop. As long as it is not listed under "Access Work or School" it is fine.

EmilyS726, Nov 28, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

About my schools access to home accounts

Removing Work or School Account Deletes Data or Not?

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Your Info, is the school Email listed there?

Select Emails and Accounts, is the school Email listed there?

Select Access Work or School, is the school Email listed there?

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

About my schools access to home accounts

1. About my schools access to home accounts - Similar Threads - schools access home

2. Work or School account privacy access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Work or School account privacy access: HelloWhen a work/school account gets connected to a windows 10/11 PC, how much information is actually shared with them? As per this question, it looks like they cannot monitor what else is happening on my machine.Though it is reassuring to know that, I'd like to understand...
  3. Work or School account privacy access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School account privacy access: HelloWhen a work/school account gets connected to a windows 10/11 PC, how much information is actually shared with them? As per this question, it looks like they cannot monitor what else is happening on my machine.Though it is reassuring to know that, I'd like to understand...
  4. Work or School account privacy access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  6. I can’t access my school account

I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  7. About my schools access to home accounts

About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  8. Cannot access my school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access my school account: while i was logging in my school account, the error message said "We weren't able to register your device and add an account to Windows. Your access to org resources may be limited." I try again and it kept promoting that error. this means that i can't view my screenshots and...
  9. Access work or school account setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access work or school account setting: If I were to connect my school account in Windows 10 account settings, is there anyway to tell what they gain access to (if anything)? I know that it can limit some of the settings you can change. submitted by /u/OptionalOxygen [link] [comments]...
  10. Access work or school & Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...