Windows 10: About rights on Windows 10

Discus and support About rights on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm Brazilian how to install all programs on Windows 10 as Administrator I'm just the only user and when installing Windows I configured within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nelson F. Junior, Sep 24, 2022.

1. About rights on Windows 10

I'm Brazilian how to install all programs on Windows 10 as Administrator I'm just the only user and when installing Windows I configured within the group policy in the users group a registry setting referencing that I'm the only user but when installing certain programs not necessarily from Microsoft these programs still ask to be installed as Administrator this way I see that something is not correct I appreciate anyone who can give me a coherent and clear correct answer thank you very much.In time my OS is: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 x64

:)

Nelson F. Junior, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

About rights on Windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

About rights on Windows 10

1. About rights on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - rights

2. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...: Here i provided my most recend dump file after my crash i have more if needed https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hbzclqfnoml1f6/112722-5968-02.dmp/fileSpecs ryzen 5 36001660ti It is not the ram or the mothebaord as i have replaced them alreadyThanks : ,Mason...
  3. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...: Here i provided my most recend dump file after my crash i have more if needed https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hbzclqfnoml1f6/112722-5968-02.dmp/fileSpecs ryzen 5 36001660ti It is not the ram or the mothebaord as i have replaced them alreadyThanks : ,Mason...
  4. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.: I know what I want and I think what I want is practical and is what other users might want. I'm a user with way too much stuff on his desktop. It's a mix of documents, pictures, shortcuts etc. Using myself as an example, I use my laptop for my gardening/landscaping interests...
  6. UGEE m708 V2 not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UGEE m708 V2 not working right: so I decided to pick back up on useing my UGEE tablet and I am able to use it on my phone so I do it was working fine until I gone to USB settings and out of a random weird curiosity I press [this device] and then the tablet just stop working right it still turns on when plug...
  7. Unable to regedit away Dragon and Clipchamp from the right click context menu in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to regedit away Dragon and Clipchamp from the right click context menu in file explorer: My right click context menu is now reverted to the Windows 10 style. However, now I would like to remove multiple irrelevant entries including two "share" folders with the dropbox icon, and something called "clipchamp". I have tried deleting "share" from multple places within...
  8. Unable to regedit away Dragon and Clipchamp from the right click context menu in file explorer

Unable to regedit away Dragon and Clipchamp from the right click context menu in file explorer: My right click context menu is now reverted to the Windows 10 style. However, now I would like to remove multiple irrelevant entries including two "share" folders with the dropbox icon, and something called "clipchamp". I have tried deleting "share" from multple places within...
  9. I can’t hear any audio from my pc even though I have the right audio output selected, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t hear any audio from my pc even though I have the right audio output selected, can...: my gaming PC says it’s working but I can’t hear anything out of the headphones nor any other headphone.** moved from Community Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-audio-from-my-pc-even-though-i/20cb85c0-4eba-4011-b5f8-68f2d6402ed7
  10. I can’t hear any audio from my pc even though I have the right audio output selected, can...

I can’t hear any audio from my pc even though I have the right audio output selected, can...: my gaming PC says it’s working but I can’t hear anything out of the headphones nor any other headphone.** moved from Community Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-audio-from-my-pc-even-though-i/20cb85c0-4eba-4011-b5f8-68f2d6402ed7