Windows 10: AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.

Discus and support AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so i have a D-Link AC1200 DWA-582 (Realtek RTL8812AE) Wi-Fi card, which ive had problems with for the last year or so. Because my room is pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConorHaines1, Nov 26, 2017.

1. AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.

Okay, so i have a D-Link AC1200 DWA-582 (Realtek RTL8812AE) Wi-Fi card, which ive had problems with for the last year or so. Because my room is pretty far away from the router, i have a sky dual-band booster (repeater) box, which covers the black spot i have. All my other devices work fine with this, however my D-Link card only connects when it feels like it. When it does work its amazingly fast which is why i havent bothered buying another card yet. I have already updated all drivers and tried the various commands in command prompt but nothings working. Does anyone have any suggestions, i have been trying to fix this for months now but keep giving up as i cant find the problem

:)

ConorHaines1, Nov 26, 2017

2. wi-fi extender

I have installed a Wi-Fi range extender in my wirless network, but now the password won't work. Any idea where to find the settings? it's a Linksys ac1200 max

MichaelOtto1, Nov 26, 2017
  3. patruns Win User
    5800 SIM card and wifi

You should not need a SIM card to connect via wi-fi. Check your connection destinations to see if your wi-fi is listed.

patruns, Nov 26, 2017
Thema:

AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.

1. AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting. - Similar Threads - AC1200 card connecting

2. Wi-Fi card issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi card issue: Hi I have an Asus Tuf Gaming laptop with windows 11 and all updates installed. My problem is my wi-fi card keeps disabling intermittently even after uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Any help pls?...
  3. Wi-Fi card issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi card issue: Hi I have an Asus Tuf Gaming laptop with windows 11 and all updates installed. My problem is my wi-fi card keeps disabling intermittently even after uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Any help pls?...
  4. Wi-Fi not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not connecting: WiFi isn't connecting. I thought it was the WiFi router problem, but I tried connecting to another Wi-Fi network. That’s when I understood that the issue was the laptop. I tried everything like resetting the network settings, disabling the network device in device manager and...
  5. Wi-Fi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connections: My pc isn’t connecting to the internet and no Wi-Fi connections are showing up I have checked and it’s not a pc problem it’s a windows problem can someone help me please it’s been like this for weeks...
  6. Wi-Fi connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connections: My pc isn’t connecting to the internet and no Wi-Fi connections are showing up I have checked and it’s not a pc problem it’s a windows problem can someone help me please it’s been like this for weeks...
  7. Wi Fi connections

Wi Fi connections: Hi there I have several computers of various ages all running windows 10 my newest computers seem to stay connected without issue my older comps microsoft surface core I7 8gig ram and my toshiba core I5 8gig ram both have lost connections from time to time and the...
  8. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  9. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...