Windows 10: AC3

Discus and support AC3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; should i worry about the AC3 driver causing any issues? 18854 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danderson400, Aug 23, 2015.

1. AC3

should i worry about the AC3 driver causing any issues?

:)

danderson400, Aug 23, 2015
  2. JeppeWW Win User

I can´t not open windows movie maker

Hello Andre, they are comming this up..

AC3 [​IMG]

JeppeWW, Aug 23, 2015
  3. C7 No sound with playing Video with AC3 5.1Dolby Digital audio

Hi

Nokia C7 does not support playback of AC3 audio. Videos which include Dolby Digital sound will play, but there will be no audio.

If you saw a spec which quotes this device as supporting AC3, please reply with a link.

Thanks

hypotenuse, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

AC3

1. AC3 - Similar Threads - AC3

2. Dolby 5.1 AC3 decoder for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby 5.1 AC3 decoder for windows 10: Vegas pro video editing have migrated sound drivers to windows 10 in their latest versions so they say as such all videos with AC3 surround sound do not play on windows 10, anyone knows of an AC3 decoder / driver for windows 10? I do not want another player, just a decoder I...
  3. How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?: Hi, I´ve installed "ac3filter", but surprisingly it only works, with the native Movies & TV app, the first time you play a movie ! On the other hand, Potplayer plays everything smoothly, but I think image quality of the app is better. The only workaround to this is to...