Windows 10: Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

Discus and support Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last month we announced PayPal Here was available to download from the Windows Store, today we’re excited to share that you can also download the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

Source: Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

:)

Brink, Apr 20, 2015
  2. psychomania---01, Apr 20, 2015
  3. alex30808 Win User
    Payment via Paypal possible

When is Microsoft going to accept alternative payment methods for apps.

(Don't assume everyone has a credit card or TV - even today, people can choose not to).

I have Paypal and would want to be able to make payments via this service today.

alex30808, Apr 20, 2015
Thema:

Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

1. Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Accept payments PayPal

2. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  3. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  4. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on here?: After this last garbage update I discovered I couldn't scan on my Brand New Epson Scanner/ printer. The icon was even gone from my desktop. I had to download a scanner app from Microsoft---imagine that. This is Not acceptable. Any ideas.? I could always dump.the last update I...
  5. Paypal Phone Number ™+808‒466‒0107®༻༇༻༇ Paypal Phone Number paypal customer service number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paypal Phone Number ™+808‒466‒0107®༻༇༻༇ Paypal Phone Number paypal customer service number: Paypal may be a digital platform for money transfer launched in 2015 and formerly referred to as square cash. Today every business is making itself compatible with a digital platform; people need more digital transaction options. The Paypal understood the digital...
  6. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  7. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  8. Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login to Paypal phone broken: I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I...
  9. problem for paypal payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  10. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...