Windows 10: Access 2013 Printing black rows

Discus and support Access 2013 Printing black rows in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; First posting on here so I thought I would just say "hello" to everyone on this forum.*Smile I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Spottysocks, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Access 2013 Printing black rows

First posting on here so I thought I would just say "hello" to everyone on this forum.*Smile I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the problems I've been having with Access 2013 on a Window 10 laptop.

What basically happens is that even though I've set the background colour under the text formatting tab to white, theme colours to no colour and the datasheet format to a grey I'm getting every other row and the top header fields in Black. I've tried printing with no colours at all but I still get the headers in Black making it unreadable. On the print preview tab all looks fine, but the strange thing is that in Windows 7 it prints out the same file ok with the same settings. If it helps I'm using Tables. Any ideas?

:)

Spottysocks, Mar 24, 2018
  2. DanYates Win User

Background switches to black since upgraded to Windows 10

Original title : my background is switching sometimes to black with white text since my computer updated itself to Windows 10

my background is switching sometimes to black with white text since my computer updated itself to Windows 10. When I start up it will switch back seemingly random. not quite half the time. I have black back ground with white text in microsoft word and it
    prints normally. In Excel however, it prints black rows and blank rows. Further the Windows has black back grounds in the address bar. And multiple places throughout microsoft drop down windows.

DanYates, Mar 24, 2018
  3. How Do I insert a row in the Excel Mobile Office

Does not being able to insert a row (or column?) apply to Excel Mobile 2013 as well? If so, why? Inserting rows and columns seem very basic to me.

dhspncr527, Mar 24, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

Access 2013 Printing black rows

Hi Spottysocks and welcome to Tenforums.
    Is the W7 machine printing to the same printer as the W10 machine?
    Not too sure about your problem, but perhaps a couple thing you could try....

Double-check your Table formatting
    Go to Control Panel>Programs and Features> Installed programs, find Office, highlight it, and select REPAIR
    Open an admin command prompt and run sfc /scannow
    (We want the result of "No integrity violations found".)

That's about all I can think of, as I'm not an Access user...sorry.

simrick, Mar 26, 2018
  5. simrick Win User
    Ugh. You shouldn't have to do that. *Sad Have you submitted feedback to Microsoft?
    How do I give feedback on Microsoft Office? - Office Support

Customer Feedback for Microsoft Office 365

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Hi simrick, yes, I'm using the same printer for Windows 7 and 10 and have checked my table formatting and had the result of "No integrity violations found" I'm now using Office 365 on Windows 10 and I get the same results. As a workaround this problem I exported the Access out into Excel, set the print to draft quality and this seems to be ok, although of course I don't get the grid lines. *Think

Spottysocks, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

Access 2013 Printing black rows

1. Access 2013 Printing black rows - Similar Threads - Access 2013 Printing

2. prints only i row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    prints only i row: Hi guys finally got a slew of files figured out but this one - I hate it! I had it working displaying all five rows but now displays only the first. Please, what's wrong? ------------------------------ the code: <?php error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); // Include config...
  3. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  4. Recover data in Caerus / via Access 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover data in Caerus / via Access 2013: Has anyone heard about Caerus data management system? I upgraded to Windows 10 and all my records from the Caerus have been erased. Is there any chance to recover my extracted .accdb file with all the records? I have just downloaded Access2013 for 64 and removed the newer...
  5. Access: Move row in draft view within the table?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access: Move row in draft view within the table?: Hello, How can I move one line before another in the draft view? Thanks :) Access: Zeile in Entwurfsansicht innerhalb der Tabelle verschieben?
  6. Timing Issue with Access 2013

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Timing Issue with Access 2013: I am an Access VBA programmer out of Sunnyvale, CA My Name is Tony My company will not permit me to bring the application back to my home office in the Bay area.. The program will not run the current Query we requested, but it did run in previous office versions before...
  7. Black page in printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black page in printing: After update 10-9-19 printing is only black page with white words. Help! This does not work for me!!! I've deleted the updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-page-in-printing/9bf7bb28-f2ad-46bc-9779-59873a53457e
  8. Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013: Hi, A new issue came up today that has me stumped. I cannot print from any Microsoft Office 2013 apps on my HP DJ 3636 . It doesn't even show that a file is pending to print when I click on the printer icon (it says "0 documents pending). I can print PDF files, text files...
  9. Does not print black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does not print black: I changed the cartridges but it does not print black. I printed the test page and blue comes out just fine but no black. What is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/does-not-print-black/1b9d4121-1513-454f-9606-8543a07f10be
  10. Row printing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Row printing in windows 10: hi i am a vb.net programmer and new in this community . now i am working on project in vb.net which required print text file to dot metric printer, its using winspool.Drv API which work fine in windows 7, but when try to windows 10 it not working , there is no error...