Windows 10: Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

Discus and support Access Denied, Doc and Pdf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeFromSd, Feb 28, 2024.

1. JoeFromSd Win User

Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!

:)

JoeFromSd, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Grimskull Win User

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Opening .pdf using Blue Beam Revu - Error 0x800701B: Access is denied.

Attempting to use Autodesk Docs and accessing a .pdf within. I am the administrator for the system.

See below for error:

An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can error code to search for help with this problem.

Error 0x800701B: Access is denied.

Mick Shepard, Feb 28, 2024
  4. jack63ss Win User

LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied.

I am trying to share a folder on a LAPTOP. I have other a number of other systems that have folders Shared and they work fine, but with this one I get the error "LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied." when I try to access it from a different Win10 system. So I went thru the entire "How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10" tutorial step by step. File and Print Sharing is enabled, SMB1.0 client & server are running, and Everyone has Full Access to the Share. Still get the error. I have tried it with the Network Public and Private, with the same result. Any suggestions ? Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

jack63ss, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf - Similar Threads - Access Denied Doc

2. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  3. PDF there was an error opening this document. Access denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF there was an error opening this document. Access denied.: In my organisation we get this message pretty often. BUT if we choose to open it in a web-browser instead of Adobe Acrobat Reader, it opens at once. We cant edit it win the web-browser so this is not a long-time-solution for us. Is there something we can do to be able to open...
  4. PDF there was an error opening this document. Access denied.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF there was an error opening this document. Access denied.: In my organisation we get this message pretty often. BUT if we choose to open it in a web-browser instead of Adobe Acrobat Reader, it opens at once. We cant edit it win the web-browser so this is not a long-time-solution for us. Is there something we can do to be able to open...
  5. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  6. Convert PDF to DOC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Convert PDF to DOC: I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done? 175195
  7. PDF doc to Hyper link?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF doc to Hyper link?: I have a PDF book I would like to share with FB funs , I would like to turn it into a hyper link to make it trusted. how do I get this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-doc-to-hyper-link/e08510ea-765b-4e91-a963-c0f2e76bc1aa
  8. Convert docs to pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  9. Access denied when importing a scanned doc/pic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access denied when importing a scanned doc/pic: I have an HP 1400 series printer and running Microsoft 10. When I scan a document or picture, the scanner works fine, but I cannot import it. I receive an Access Denied Error. What can I do to fix this error?...
  10. Doc back to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doc back to pdf: I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doc-back-to-pdf/7fa837bc-e302-4ab2-907d-2e2ccc6f184b