Windows 10: Access Denied Error. Can't erase photos after import...

Discus and support Access Denied Error. Can't erase photos after import... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have the iPhone 6s plus. I am using windows 10 pro. I am having an access denied error when trying to erase the photos-videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrje1, Nov 25, 2015.

1. mrje1 Win User

Access Denied Error. Can't erase photos after import...

Hello Everyone,

I have the iPhone 6s plus. I am using windows 10 pro. I am having an access denied error when trying to erase the photos-videos after import. I can't find the answer anywhere. I am hoping you guys can throw out some ideas. I would greatly appreciate it!

To get the import started you have to plug in the phone via USB. Then in file explorer you right click the icon and select the importing option. Setup the options etc. and select import. Everything works great up until it starts to erase the files off the device and then I get that error displayed in the image below.

Any fix for this? If not, anybody that can point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Access Denied Error. Can't erase photos after import... [​IMG]

:)

mrje1, Nov 25, 2015

2. Downloading pictures from camera card using Live Photo Gallery

I never had any problems downloading pictures to my computer from my camera SD card. Now that I've downloaded Windows 10, I can't do anything. It lets me import and then says "Access Denied". Why am I being denied access to my own computer? I have had
    nothing but problems with everything on my computer since downloading this updated version of Windows. I'm just so glad I didn't check the box that said to erase after importing.

DianaScorpio, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Importing pictures

Before I upgraded to Windows 10 I had no problems importing photos. Now I can't import anything...I get a message saying access denied.

What happened?????

Titanicdog, Nov 25, 2015
  4. chideock Win User

Is your iphone unlocked?

chideock, Nov 25, 2015
  5. mrje1 Win User
    Thank you for your reply. I don't think so. It is an AT&T phone.

mrje1, Nov 26, 2015
  6. chideock Win User
    I mean have you opened and signed in with your password/pin number? Then tried the process. If you have just plugged in then it probably will not work. By the same token I only copy from my phone to computer and delete photos on the phone via the phone later.

chideock, Nov 26, 2015
  7. mrje1 Win User
    Thank you chideock for your help. I pressed the side button and entered my passcode and have left the phone on while doing it and still get the same results. I just have no clue why I can't delete my photos off my phone via Windows 10. Any other ideas?

Thank you again!

mrje1, Dec 4, 2015
  8. mrje1 Win User

Just curious. I really would love to get the answer to this. Is there anyone else that has this problem or can offer a possible solution I would greatly apprentice it. Would love to solve this. Thank you so much!

mrje1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Access Denied Error. Can't erase photos after import... - Similar Threads - Access Denied Error

2. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denies error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  3. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denies error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  4. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. import photos error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    import photos error: I accidentally closed photos app when the import was processing. Then I reconnect my iphone to the window 10 computer. I got error message on the photos app "something went wrong". so I couldn't store my photos from iphone to the computer. If I use another iphone, works just...
  6. import photos error

import photos error: I accidentally closed photos app when the import was processing. Then I reconnect my iphone to the window 10 computer. I got error message on the photos app "something went wrong". so I couldn't store my photos from iphone to the computer. If I use another iphone, works just...
  7. Win10 - access to some important folders denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 - access to some important folders denied: I am a developer, have some problems with Google Chrome and wanted to have a look at some log-files stored under: C:\Users\<account>\local settings\Although, I have local admin rights, I'm not able to access this (and some more) folders (error message "access denied")....
  8. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access denied error: After getting Windows update notification I update Windows 10, when updates complete I facing issue my hard drive D : hard disk partition access denied error, my all data this partition, C : windows partition is working, Kindly support me to fix this issue and I get my all...
  9. Can't import photos

Can't import photos: I suddenly can not import new photos to my computer photo gallery (with a USB device) from my android Samsung phone. I get the same response every time: We can't find any photos or videos on your device.' Tried with a different USB cord. I've loaded many photos & videos...
  10. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied error: I was playing around with the security tab in properties menu in a folder. I removed a couple of users's access in there. But I didn't remove the administrator's access. after applying, I lost my access to the whole drive. I tried to add the removed users's accesses to that...