Windows 10: Access difficulties

Discus and support Access difficulties in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please provide a solution I have difficulty running games on a laptop with the following information: See the end of this message for details on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Koes_29, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Koes_29 Win User

Access difficulties

please provide a solution I have difficulty running games on a laptop with the following information:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at PES17_MCR.Form1.BtnCreate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PTE Patch
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Pro%20Evolution%20Soccer%202018/PTE%20Patch.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    DevComponents.DotNetBar2
    Assembly Version: 12.7.0.10
    Win32 Version: 12.7.0.10
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Pro%20Evolution%20Soccer%202018/DevComponents.DotNetBar2.DLL
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

Koes_29, Aug 3, 2018

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Quick Access difficulty

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I know how this concerns and I’ll assist you regarding the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if you are able to view the file.

• Go to settings
    • Select personalization
    • Select Start
    • Turn on Show recently opened items.
    If the issue still persists, Let’s try the suggestion posted by tdroz’s and
    ThePhinx’s post in the below thread which discusses a similar issue that
    you are facing.

Quick Access is missing "Frequent Folders" and "Recent Files"

Registry disclaimer: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then,
    you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Paramaanu Win User

Access difficulties

Difficulties in accessing website

I face following difficulties when I access thru my Acer F 900 Stylus Touch Phone.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/

1.It takes hours to open.

2. The List of Languages appears at the top of every page every time.

3. This list is Clickable.

4 The colour of the Language List options is the same Black as of other non clickable words on the page.

5.The place of the Log in and Ask a question gets Pushed down below the huge list of Languges mentioned above

6. This Creates unwanted change in language frequently when fingure movement / stylus touch is done with an intention to scroll down.

Remedy > The language list must be a drop down type.

8 It takes too much efforts to log in.

7. Its impossible to log off , even after removing catche and deleting cookies and history of the mobile phone.

8. The submit button refuses to trigger the process inspite of clicking , once, twice or repeated in any manner.

Remedy > when accessed thru a Mobile, there should be only optimum and smart amount of things to be displayed unwanted things need not occupy, screen space, down load time and GPRS cost.

These things dont happen over a Nokia phone

In short , the Microsoft website itself is not frinedlier with Windows Touch Phones.

And These are all correctable things .

Paramaanu, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Access difficulties

1. Access difficulties - Similar Threads - Access difficulties

2. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  3. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  4. LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties: Hello, I am Copilot, an intelligent assistant that can help you with different tasks. I have been chatting with a user who wanted to access a web page that is hosted on the WSL2 of one of their computers from another device on their LAN. However, they had made several changes...
  5. LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties

LAN Access to WSL 2 server difficulties: Hello, I am Copilot, an intelligent assistant that can help you with different tasks. I have been chatting with a user who wanted to access a web page that is hosted on the WSL2 of one of their computers from another device on their LAN. However, they had made several changes...
  6. Extremely slow scans and difficulty accessing drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely slow scans and difficulty accessing drives: I might have malware/other hdd issues that rendered multiple files corrupted. the problem is i cant scan the drives at all cause the scan is super slow. full scan/custom scan takes up to 12+ hours and trying to access these drives are incredibly taxing for my pc which...
  7. Extremely slow scans and difficulty accessing drives

Extremely slow scans and difficulty accessing drives: I might have malware/other hdd issues that rendered multiple files corrupted. the problem is i cant scan the drives at all cause the scan is super slow. full scan/custom scan takes up to 12+ hours and trying to access these drives are incredibly taxing for my pc which...
  8. Difficulty Accessing files in C-Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Difficulty Accessing files in C-Drive: I am in experiencing delays accessing the files on my C-drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-accessing-files-in-c-drive/2a8f5457-53a2-43ee-a130-19c1efddb719
  9. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud: Since the last auto update of Windows 10, I've had problems accessing iCloud and iTunes. Can sign in via my devices and via browser but not with the Apple Apps interfaces...
  10. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud: Since the last auto update of Windows 10, I've had problems accessing iCloud and iTunes. Can sign in via my devices and via browser but not with the Apple Apps interfaces...