Windows 10: Access drive on blu-ray player

Discus and support Access drive on blu-ray player in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, We have a blu-ray player that's attached to our network, I can see it in Devices and Printers but can't access it in Windows Explorer. It has an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboppy, May 15, 2018.

1. rboppy Win User

Access drive on blu-ray player

Hi,

We have a blu-ray player that's attached to our network, I can see it in Devices and Printers but can't access it in Windows Explorer. It has an external hard drive attached and it would be cool if I could access it from my computer.

Think it's possible?

:)

rboppy, May 15, 2018

2. My Samsung Blu Ray player not detected by Windows 10

In order to read and play blu-ray disc, choosing a great blu-ray drive is the first and import thing. For software, i use UFUWare Blu-ray Player.

AkerloganWhit, May 16, 2018
  3. kmfitx Win User
    Blu-ray support?

I have Nero 2015 Platinum and after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 the Blu-ray player stopped working. Nero 2016 being pitched for Windows 10 doesn't include the Blu-ray player. Windows 10 caused some sort of incompatibility with Nero 2015's
    Blu-ray player and my LG Blu-ray drives. My device manager sees them only as CD-ROM devices in Windows 10. They were Blu-ray players and burners in Windows 8.1.

Did Hollywood jack up the licensing so much as a means to defeat its inclusion and as a means to defeat copying? Yes Cyber-Link is an option for @ $79 which is a little high for basically a player only.

kmfitx, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Access drive on blu-ray player

1. Access drive on blu-ray player - Similar Threads - Access drive blu

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Blu-ray disk player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu-ray disk player: What is the purpose of connecting a Blu-ray disk player to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disk-player/92b29721-7839-41b0-943a-d51020da0a02
  5. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  6. Blu ray player not working

Blu ray player not working: Recently reset my laptop, I now cant play DVD's or Blu Ray discs on my computer, tried searching for drivers but with no success. Does anyone have a resolution for this????? TIA...
  7. Blu-ray player and windows media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray player and windows media player: I recently bought a blu ray player with a usb connector so I could play videos through my laptop as well. The file types say they are all Windows Media Player, however when I load up the video Windows Media Player gives me an error that says the windows media player might not...
  8. How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 10 with U2USoft Blu-ray Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 10 with U2USoft Blu-ray Player?: Microsoft just announced the newest version of Windows. It's called Windows 10. Yes, there's no Windows 9 — Microsoft has decided to skip a digit in search of the perfect name. More importantly, Windows 10 will be a single operating system that finally spans all of...
  9. My Blu Ray player not recognised

My Blu Ray player not recognised: My Blu Ray is connected to my laptop via HDMI but it is not shown anywhere as a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-blu-ray-player-not-recognised/0e284b55-a592-4602-8b5c-6409c1571c4b
  10. Optiarc BD5600s Blu ray player

Optiarc BD5600s Blu ray player: I have a HP touchsmart 600 pc which I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro. Unfortunately my Otiarc BD5600s blu ray is no longer recognised by the computer. What do I need to do to get it recognised again....