Windows 10: Access Shutdown with left click only

Discus and support Access Shutdown with left click only in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks, I will try it later. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tripper, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Tripper Win User

Access Shutdown with left click only

Thanks, I will try it later.

Tripper, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Tripper Win User

How can I get to shut down menu using left mouse click?

:)

Tripper, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Can't log into Windows 10 to start computer

There is nothing to click in the bottom left corner. The screen shows his name, email, and password in the middle then on the right is shutdown, ease of access and connect to internet which doesn't work.

hollyenglund, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Access Shutdown with left click only

Unable to access Start menu on Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10 sys tray icon NOT working - what's wrong?

Upgraded to W10 about 2 days ago, everything seemed to go OK.

Today when I went to shutdown I went to the windows 10 window option and left clicked - nothing happened. I can't get access to anything from the windows 10 icon.

If I right click I do get a series of options including an option to shutdown but where has the left click options gone?

badgergrowler, Apr 8, 2018
  5. swarfega Win User
    You can click on the windows icon, then see the power icon, click on that and a small menu appears.

swarfega, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

Access Shutdown with left click only

1. Access Shutdown with left click only - Similar Threads - Access Shutdown left

2. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  3. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  4. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow"

Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow": My windows keep snapping to the left if I click "left arrow", what I know is it should be "windows key + left arrow". It really bugs me because I can't really work even the easiest ms. word job, or maybe rewind my streaming. When I have 2 different opened windows tab and I...
  6. Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow": My windows keep snapping to the left if I click "left arrow", what I know is it should be "windows key + left arrow". It really bugs me because I can't really work even the easiest ms. word job, or maybe rewind my streaming. When I have 2 different opened windows tab and I...
  7. Touchpad left click not working on Windows only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad left click not working on Windows only: Hello I'm asking for your help because my left click on the touchpad doesn't work anymore, i'm almost sure it's a software problem and not a hardware one, here is the problem in detail:- I can move the mouse with the tactile part without any problem- The right click physical...
  8. Touchpad left click not working on Windows only

Touchpad left click not working on Windows only: Hello I'm asking for your help because my left click on the touchpad doesn't work anymore, i'm almost sure it's a software problem and not a hardware one, here is the problem in detail:- I can move the mouse with the tactile part without any problem- The right click physical...
  9. Touchpad left click not working on Windows only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. No left click

in Windows 10 Support
    No left click: My mouse will left click toget me to a site, but will not work when I get there. For example, it got me here but will not open any items. I'm typing this on a tablet since the desktop mouse does not work. Right click seems to be fine. The drivers are up to date. It seems to...