Windows 10: Accessing Microsoft Update Catalogue

Discus and support Accessing Microsoft Update Catalogue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I knew you could not directly access the catalogue using Chrome, and had to use IE instead. But you cannot access it directly using Edge - ROFL!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cereberus, Feb 12, 2016.

1. cereberus Win User

Accessing Microsoft Update Catalogue

I knew you could not directly access the catalogue using Chrome, and had to use IE instead.
    But you cannot access it directly using Edge - ROFL!
    Imgur

Edit: apparently the reason is because the page I used to access catalogue requires activex capability which has been dropped from Edge. You would think MS would have got rid of need for activex on its own sites!

:)

cereberus, Feb 12, 2016

2. KB 318866 Failed to install

Will Microsoft issue a superseding update, or do they expect us to try and use a manual update from the update catalogue. I have tried several times to install this latest update with various successes. First attempt

stopped at 49%, next 45%, next 46%, latest 56%. Also tried to access the update catalogue but didn't get very far. Is it worth sticking with Microsoft windows 10. Perhaps might be less hassle to dump them in favour of another software supplier.

TedBerryman, Feb 12, 2016
  3. windows 10 download

It should be listed in the Windows Update window as an available update. You can also download it manually using the Windows Update catalogue:

Microsoft Update Catalog

Use Internet Explorer to access the site.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

Accessing Microsoft Update Catalogue

1. Accessing Microsoft Update Catalogue - Similar Threads - Accessing Microsoft Update

2. cannot find KB5030509 in the catalogue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find KB5030509 in the catalogue: cannot find KB5030509 in the catalogue have tried all ways but cannot find any mention of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-kb5030509-in-the-catalogue/c21aafac-5079-4d34-bd71-c6bed6ea9d4f
  3. Scan a document and catalogue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan a document and catalogue: Hi all and thank you for taking my mail: I would like to know if there is a software free if possible that will use my scanner and when a scan a document will catalogue the same. If not, how can I use my scanner and directly attach the picture in a page/or field in Access or...
  4. Scan a document and catalogue

Scan a document and catalogue: Hi all and thank you for taking my mail: I would like to know if there is a software free if possible that will use my scanner and when a scan a document will catalogue the same. If not, how can I use my scanner and directly attach the picture in a page/or field in Access or...
  5. Scan a document and catalogue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

Can't install Windows Update Catalogue: I always get the below error when i try to install the windows update. No progress how many ways i tried but still the same. I have few hundred computers and tried in 30% of the machines, but still same error. our vulnerability scan shows to install particular KBs as solution...
  7. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows Update Catalogue: I always get the below error when i try to install the windows update. No progress how many ways i tried but still the same. I have few hundred computers and tried in 30% of the machines, but still same error. our vulnerability scan shows to install particular KBs as solution...
  8. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Catalogue Update KB4522016

Microsoft Catalogue Update KB4522016: I installed the Update KB4522016 but it does not show up in my update history I also restarted computer after installation. I went to Microsoft Catalogue to download this update because I had received an email from Norton about an emergency patch for security put out by...
  10. September 11, 2018—KB4457128 Microsoft Catalogue

September 11, 2018—KB4457128 Microsoft Catalogue: My laptop won't install Microsoft updates so I have to manually download the file and run wusa.exe to install them. This morning KB4457128 failed as expected so I went to the catalog at https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4457128 The last entry should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accessing the Windows Update Catalog api