Windows 10: Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000

Discus and support Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently signed up with Bell Fibe Internet and received a Bell Home Hub 3000 as the modem/router. The device has 2 USB ports on it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimKirk4, Jul 5, 2018.

1. JimKirk4 Win User

Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000

I have recently signed up with Bell Fibe Internet and received a Bell Home Hub 3000 as the modem/router. The device has 2 USB ports on it and documentations indicates that they can be used for file sharing. I have multiple systems on my network. I have only tried to access it using 3 of the computers. the configs are as follows.

Computer 1 (this is my main system and the one having issues)

Intel Core i5-5200U 2 core 2.2 ghz

8 gb ram

1 tb hdd

win 10 home

Computer 2

q9000 4 core 2.0 ghz

8 gb ram

500 gb hdd

win 7

computer 3

Celeron N2940 4 core 1.83 ghz

4 gb ram

500 gb hdd

win 10 home

Computer 2 and Computer 3 can access the shared folders on all 3 computers as well as the usb drives on the router and the media streaming capabilities of the router.

Computer 1 can access the shared folders on all 3 computers and he media streaming capabilities of the router but it cannot access \\mynetwork in order to browse the contents of the USB drives.

The tests have the same results weather on wired or wireless access.

Any suggestions on where to look for what must be configured differently on Computer 1?

:)

JimKirk4, Jul 5, 2018

2. Can't access network usb shared hard drive

I have a usb connected hard drive connected to my Bell 2000 router. The instructions to access this drive is to go to the Documents folder and enter \\mynetwork. This then shows the shared hard drive as \\mynetwork\NETWORKHD. If I now click on NETWORKHD I get the following:
    \\mynetwork\NWTWORKHD is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contac the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Not enough storage is available to process this command.
    This all worked for me under Windows 7. I am unsure if it ever worked under Windows 10.

If I plug a 2 gb thumb drive into the other port on my Bell 2000 rounter it works without any problem.

Is this a permissions problem or is there something else going on that I can fix!

Thanks for your assistance.

grandpavic, Jul 5, 2018
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000

Unable to access Feedback via Feedback Hub since installing Creators Update

We suggest that you turn off your proxy settings by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, click the Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Network and Internet.
    • Look for the Proxy menu from Network and Internet.
    • Turn off your proxy by going to Use a proxy server then click the radio icon below.
    • Click the Save button.

Kindly check if you will get the same spinning circle when accessing Feedback hub. We also recommend that you try to access Store app and check if your will get the same error.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kristine Som, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000

1. Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000 - Similar Threads - Accessing mynetwork Bell

2. Symbian belle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbian belle: I have Nokia E6 and I want to update it to symbian belle. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbian-belle/aa689a75-9864-486b-8272-388b6aa21cfe
  3. Symbian belle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbian belle: I have Nokia E6 and I want to update it to symbian belle. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbian-belle/aa689a75-9864-486b-8272-388b6aa21cfe
  4. Surface Hub and Restricted Group access - not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Hub and Restricted Group access - not working: We have reset our original Surface Hubs to fix issues with Teams launching consistently. During the reset we joined the device to Azure AD instead of the local AD. This means we did not assign a local group with permissions to access the Settings app on the Surface Hub.I have...
  5. keyboard bell ring

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard bell ring: When I tap a key a bell rings and the screen briefly flashes black & orange. Please help solve this. Windows 10. Problem just started. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-bell-ring/94a74681-91be-492a-8ee4-a759348f6dd8
  6. BT Home Hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BT Home Hub: Might not be the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to assign a printer to the 2.4 band on a BT home hub 6? Thank You 153293
  7. key for bells

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key for bells: what is the key for $bells$ on my keyboard??? use a lenovo keyboard… many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-for-bells/d932a46e-e784-4297-8ef0-f597928f0d63
  8. EA Access Hub

EA Access Hub: Hi I am using my account on Windows 10 for Microsoft and Xbox (Beta) app, so far I don't have any problems I installed EA Access Hub and subscribed for 1 year membership, however I can not connect on EA Access Hub application and get error code 0x87DD0005. Please help me if...
  9. Lifecam HD-3000 on Windows 10 "home"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lifecam HD-3000 on Windows 10 "home": I just recently purchased and connected my Lifecam HD-3000 to the computer and I don't see any further action to take. Only assistance I've seen is for other Lifecam numbers and other Windows editions. Help please??...
  10. packard bell quick access wont remove cause of RmSvc

packard bell quick access wont remove cause of RmSvc: i have scanned with tdsskiller and roguekiller and both found nothing about RmSvc or mqsvc. i think that i know that these two (rmsvc and mqsvc) are part of windows. now why would packard bell quick access when uninstalling try to remove these? says i have to make sure i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. \\mynetwork

2. bell home hub 3000 add a usb hard drive

3. home hub 3000 error codes

4. home hub 3000 windows 10,
  5. home hub 3000 usb hard drive windows 10,
  6. home hub 3000 usb,
  7. how do i access my bell hub,
  8. home hub 3000 windows 10 USB,
  9. home hub 3000 how to use usb port,
  10. hub 3000 connecter usb windows 10,
  11. How to connect a drive to the Home Hub 3000,