Windows 10: Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote

Discus and support Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hey! I have Win. 10 but have the limited functioning version of Onenote (for phones and such). I discovered that a more in depth version is available,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scottman, Oct 31, 2015.

1. scottman Win User

Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote

Hey!
    I have Win. 10 but have the limited functioning version of Onenote (for phones and such). I discovered that a more in depth version is available, but do not know how to find a download. (some downloads simply stop when they discover my system has the 10 version of the app. To upgrade it, does it require a purchase? Am I looking in the wrong direction? Does this dress make me look fat?
    Thank you,

:)

scottman, Oct 31, 2015
  2. Wcb24 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD whenver I try to run OneNote

Has this worked for you long term?

Also, could you flesh out the steps to clearing the onenote cache? And, if you don't mind, how to rename the cache. That part eludes me.

Thanks!

Wcb24, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Phone 7 My Documents are read only

You are sadly right. Office files attached to OneNote pages can be viewed and edited on the phone, but not saved back to the OneNote page. Hopefully, this will change in a future version, but for now you will have to work around it by storing the files on
    SkyDrive separately from OneNote. You can then access these files from both the pc and the phone, much as you do with OneNote notebooks.

JR de Pijper, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote - Similar Threads - Accessing fleshed size

2. OneNote Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  3. OneNote Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  4. OneNote 16 access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneNote 16 access: My OneNote 16 has stopped working. After clicking on either "end program" or "debug program", when I attempt to start it up again, I get a message to "start normally" or to "delete the notebook cache" or to "delete settings". No matter what I do, ON16 keeps just shutting...
  5. OneNote Disallow Organisation Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote Disallow Organisation Access: Hi, When signing into OneNote on my PC, I accidentally ticked the ‘allow my organisation to control my device’ box. How do I disable this now? Thanks submitted by /u/Ummm17 [link] [comments]...
  6. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.: When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a 2nd occurrance, pin to taskbar & Close window", I have to close/open Onenote or open a 2nd occurrence in order to view...
  7. Which version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Which version of OneNote: Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to...
  8. Access OneNote for Windows 10 notebooks in OneNote 2010

Access OneNote for Windows 10 notebooks in OneNote 2010: I have spent hours trying to do something that should be simple, and have given up in frustration. I imported my Evernote notebooks into OneNote for Windows 10 successfully. According to Microsoft, I should be also able to view these notebooks in OneNote 2010. This has...
  9. Identify OneNote version?

Identify OneNote version?: How do I identify my Microsoft OneNote's version? 26083
  10. Microsoft fleshes out Azure, Windows 10 Internet of things plan

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fleshes out Azure, Windows 10 Internet of things plan: Microsoft on Monday highlighted how it plans to combine it Azure cloud service and Windows 10 to be more of an Internet of things player. The company at its Convergence conference in Atlanta launched the Azure IoT Suite, a cloud service to enable billing, monitoring and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accessing full onenote on pc