Windows 10: Accidental uninstalls

Discus and support Accidental uninstalls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJW, Nov 25, 2017.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Accidental uninstalls

I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting.

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Accidentally uninstalled

Click HERE and grab it from the Microsoft Catalog Page . . .

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Accidentally uninstalled

Hi

I accidentally uninstalled Realtek HD Audio

how do I re install it?

MitchellEstacio, Nov 25, 2017
  4. TrustMe Win User

Accidental uninstalls

Do you have System Restore turned on?

TrustMe, Nov 25, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    Are those APPs from the Store ? If yes you can find them in the Store again, just search for them there.

Accidental uninstalls [​IMG]

CountMike, Nov 25, 2017
  6. CJW
    CJW Win User
    TrustMe: Yes, System Restore is turned ON. But when I press 'Scan for affected programs' (I didn't run it yet) it doesn't look as though it's going to change anything. Should I run it anyway to find out if it helps?

Accidental uninstalls [​IMG]

CountMike: I did not download the games, they showed up after my 1st install.

I don't know if this helps, but this is my Standard Local Account. When I checked my Administrator Local Account, both games (Disney Magic Kingdoms & Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure) are still listed.

7. Gordon7 Win User
    Just copy the shortcut for starting the game, from your admin account and paste it in your standard account (start menu or desktop).

When you have two accounts, you also have a "Shared folder" - you can paste it in that folder in your admin account
    and access it later there, in your "normal" standard account, and move it to the start menu or desktop.

Gordon7, Nov 26, 2017
  8. CountMike New Member

Accidental uninstalls

It doesn't matter who installed it if it's in the Store.

CountMike, Nov 26, 2017
  9. CJW
    CJW Win User
    Thank you Gordon7, copying the shortcuts from my Administrator account to my Standard account worked just fine & now the games play w/o a problem.

10. MrHudson Win User
    The games that came sort of preinstalled when you did the clean install are from the store.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Accidental uninstalls

1. Accidental uninstalls - Similar Threads - Accidental uninstalls

2. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  6. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  9. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  10. I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...

I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...: My device is Dell Inspiron 15 3511 i3 11th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidentally-uninstalled-high-definition/7628a725-59e4-440b-9d08-eb4a1d82cab9