Windows 10: Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Discus and support Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I couldn't install a program and someone recommended I perform a clean boot. I disabled MS services instead of deselecting them and now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dumbdumbhead, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Hi all. I couldn't install a program and someone recommended I perform a clean boot. I disabled MS services instead of deselecting them and now my password to Windows is not accepted.

I created an ISO file from another computer and tried to boot from that (on a USB hard drive). I opened the troubleshooting with shift-click and tried to run msconfig from a command prompt, but it wasn't found. The startup settings button is not present booting from the USB either. Have had no luck getting into safe mode. Now I simply tried to reinstall Windows from that ISO (my important files are on Dropbox) but the program is saying I cannot install on that drive because of BitLocker.

What should I do?

:)

Dumbdumbhead, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Sonya Win User

Suggestions on services to disable?

And finally these events from eventviewer took place on the 8th while I was busy working in Photoshop
    Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in [​IMG]

Sonya, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Sonya Win User

Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Suggestions on services to disable?

Sorry yes physically unplugged, ethernet cable is nowhere near pc anymore, has never had a wifi connection. Happens even before I plug in ethernet after a clean install. Starts with one of the many svchosts. Just a few screenshots of this happening.

Oh even posted a short video of this happening on youtube last year. Currently have not seen anything yet after disabling all that I have, including disabling the use of UDP for remote connections in Group Policy, in autoruns I also unchecked that box for "webplatform customizations" and changed the registry entries for SymlinkLocaltoRemote data value to 0 (also did this for the SymlinkRemotetoLocal as well).

Sonya, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

1. Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in - Similar Threads - Accidentally disabled services

2. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?: Hello,Is there a way to turn off/disable layers in MS paint? Not hide, not create new layers, actually disable,If not where can I download a safe version of old MS paint? If not possible can I move old MS paint from a win10 machine, replace new paint, or will windows...
  3. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?: Hello,Is there a way to turn off/disable layers in MS paint? Not hide, not create new layers, actually disable,If not where can I download a safe version of old MS paint? If not possible can I move old MS paint from a win10 machine, replace new paint, or will windows...
  4. I accidentally disabled my services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  5. I accidentally disabled my services

I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  6. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services: I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?...
  7. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services: I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?...
  8. Plz it's urgent I accidentally disabled files explorer and nothing is working anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plz it's urgent I accidentally disabled files explorer and nothing is working anymore: Hi. I accidentally disabled my files manager and now it's just emptiness but I didn't shut down my laptop out of nervousness. I still have my task manager on my screen and can operate most of the apps from here. Can anyone guide me on how to restore files explorer? Plz...
  9. Nothing is working to get my account back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is working to get my account back.: I've tried registry editor, I tried uninstalling the update (didn't let me), and I even tried contacting microsoft. None worked. Can someone please help me get back into my account, I'm stuck on a temporary account and I can't even use discord to talk to my friends. Please...
  10. Windows 10 services disabled accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 services disabled accidentally: Hi guys today I made a mistake in the start-up services tab and I put disable all services, so when i start windows 10 it stays in the "photo" screen like it when you power up after suspending windows. Basically here is the process I followed but I did wrong the part of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally disabled all services windows 10