Windows 10: Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Discus and support Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I couldn't install a program and someone recommended I perform a clean boot. I disabled MS services instead of deselecting them and now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dumbdumbhead, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Hi all. I couldn't install a program and someone recommended I perform a clean boot. I disabled MS services instead of deselecting them and now my password to Windows is not accepted.

I created an ISO file from another computer and tried to boot from that (on a USB hard drive). I opened the troubleshooting with shift-click and tried to run msconfig from a command prompt, but it wasn't found. The startup settings button is not present booting from the USB either. Have had no luck getting into safe mode. Now I simply tried to reinstall Windows from that ISO (my important files are on Dropbox) but the program is saying I cannot install on that drive because of BitLocker.

What should I do?

:)

Dumbdumbhead, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Sonya Win User

Suggestions on services to disable?

And finally these events from eventviewer took place on the 8th while I was busy working in Photoshop
    Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in [​IMG]

Sonya, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Sonya Win User

Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

Suggestions on services to disable?

Sorry yes physically unplugged, ethernet cable is nowhere near pc anymore, has never had a wifi connection. Happens even before I plug in ethernet after a clean install. Starts with one of the many svchosts. Just a few screenshots of this happening.

Oh even posted a short video of this happening on youtube last year. Currently have not seen anything yet after disabling all that I have, including disabling the use of UDP for remote connections in Group Policy, in autoruns I also unchecked that box for "webplatform customizations" and changed the registry entries for SymlinkLocaltoRemote data value to 0 (also did this for the SymlinkRemotetoLocal as well).

Sonya, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in

1. Accidentally disabled MS services, nothing works to get back in - Similar Threads - Accidentally disabled services

2. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service: in windows 10 Operating system by mistake deleted apache service using " ms delete apache" command. How to get it back in service. Now it is displayed in service ....
  3. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  4. Nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works: When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and when i click on it, it is minimised. The only thing i can acess is control pannel but i cant reset my pc or do system restore...
  5. Disabled Windows Update service. Win10 still turned it back on.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disabled Windows Update service. Win10 still turned it back on.: How do I disable Windows Update permanently? I disabled and stopped the Windows Update service under Computer Management a long time ago. Recently, I see microsoft is trying to shove 1709 down my throat, and has turned Windows Update service back on. I disabled and...
  6. Advise on disabling services

in Windows 10 Support
    Advise on disabling services: Hi, I made this script to disable unnecessary services on my system but I'm sure there are some services I'm disabling by mistake which should not be disabled since it causes my Network and VPN not working. I know list is huge but maybe someone wants to take a look and find...
  7. Windows 10 services disabled accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 services disabled accidentally: Hi guys today I made a mistake in the start-up services tab and I put disable all services, so when i start windows 10 it stays in the "photo" screen like it when you power up after suspending windows. Basically here is the process I followed but I did wrong the part of...
  8. How to get back recent taskbar changed by MS?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get back recent taskbar changed by MS?: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10, 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; AvastAV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Yesterday (1-22-16) my email program came all back after being...
  9. Accidentally end task Service Host

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally end task Service Host: Hey guys please note this is my first time to use windows OS. While trying to end task another program i do mistake, i end task Service Host from task manager, but there is something that pop up like warning message as u can see in the screenshot and i hit cancel. My question...
  10. I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING

in Windows 10 Support
    I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING: I'm trying to get the original desktop Icons to show on my laptop. I've already turned tablet mode off. I can't even get a blank desktop to come up. I'm stuck with the start menu. I've went to the desktop folder and created a new folder. I've selected what Icons I want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally disabled all services windows 10