Windows 10: Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!

Discus and support Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, Yesterday i had to reinstall my win 10. After install I made a lot of changes in the settings, and probably siwthed off something that makes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by trialboj, Jun 21, 2017.

1. trialboj Win User

Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!

Hey,

Yesterday i had to reinstall my win 10.
    After install I made a lot of changes in the settings, and probably siwthed off something that makes the mail app, showing how many new messages do I have. Now I can't turn it live, so it IS A LITTLE BIT ANNOYING. sorry

Anyone has an idea what should I switch on, to make it live again? I only need the number on the smallest tile.

Thank you.

:)

trialboj, Jun 21, 2017
  2. Qowy Win User

Lock Screen Icon... 15 what??

If you don't want to sync them turn e-mail syncing off for your live account (settings, applications, people, windows live, uncheck e-mail)

3. EdSj Win User
    Annoying spell correction Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail in Windows 10: I work with EHR (electronic health records), and, despite adding EHR to the accepted spelling list in Windows Live Mail, every time I type EHR it immediately changes to HER. I don't want to turn off the spell check,
    I want to turn off the correction from EHR to HER.

4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?! - Similar Threads - Accidentally turned off

2. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  3. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  4. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off: I accidentally installed a program named leftsider, there is no uninstall.exe, it moves the close, minimize and windowed buttons to the left side. This doesn't work too well in windows 10 though. I am running Windows through bootcamp and I have literally 0 experience with it....
  6. Windows Live Mail feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail feature on Windows 10: I have been using "Windows Live Mail" specifically for receipt of business emails on Windows 7 for years. This feature or product keeps my business emails out of my personal Outlook mailbox. If I upgrade to Windows 10, will this feature or product be compatible and...
  7. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  8. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  9. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  10. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...