Windows 10: Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help!

Discus and support Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago, I was updating my drivers when I accidentally unstalled my PCIE root complex. Now neither my keyboard nor mouse works in Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nick247, Feb 23, 2016.

1. nick247 Win User

Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help!

A few days ago, I was updating my drivers when I accidentally unstalled my PCIE root complex. Now neither my keyboard nor mouse works in Windows 10, but works in my BIOS. Is there any way of reinstalling or rolling back this driver without my keyboard or mouse? The alternative is reinstalling windows through a flash drive but I'm not keen on this.

Cheers,

Nick

:)

nick247, Feb 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

Hello Patricia,

Just curious how is it that you found out that the device installed on the PCI Express Root Complex is the drop / fall sensor, I'm having the same issue and have no clue how to determine what is this "unknown device" that installed on the PCI Express Root
    Complex.

J

BeingJasonChong, Feb 23, 2016
  3. HELP! UNKNOWN DEVICE = PCI Express Root Complex (Code 28)

Greetings! I'mhaving
    issueswithmyHP Pavilion m6 (1045dx)
    currentlyupgraded to Windows 10 and started having this problem.
    Already tried updating the device with no luck! Also looked for drivers on support website but only found them for windows 7 and 8. Any help is much appreciated!

Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help! [​IMG]

Luis A.Rodríguez, Feb 23, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Archie123, Feb 23, 2016
  5. nick247 Win User
    Without my mouse and keyboard, am I able to do this? I thought one has to access the installers through windows. If not, how do I install them?

Cheers,

Nick

nick247, Feb 23, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    oh yeah i forgot about that bot ha ha have you tried every usb port? or alternatively get hold of an old ps2 mouse

Archie123, Feb 23, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    do you have a setting in your bios to enable usb legacy support? is it turned on?

Archie123, Feb 23, 2016
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help!

Can you plug your keyboard in to another USB port to see if it is detected?

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help! - Similar Threads - Accidentally Uninstalled PCI

2. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci express root complex driver not updating: pci express root complex driver not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex-driver-not-updating/8cb28132-d7d8-40a2-ae98-9d2c2d52aa70
  3. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pci express root complex driver not updating: pci express root complex driver not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex-driver-not-updating/8cb28132-d7d8-40a2-ae98-9d2c2d52aa70
  4. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pci root complex

pci root complex: I did a wrong thing and deleted the pci root complex from inside Device Manager instead of updating it and now all I want to turn on the device is neither the mouse nor the keyboard works, and I connected an additional keyboard and it didn't work either. The problem was the...
  6. pci root complex

pci root complex: I did a wrong thing and deleted the pci root complex from inside Device Manager instead of updating it and now all I want to turn on the device is neither the mouse nor the keyboard works, and I connected an additional keyboard and it didn't work either. The problem was the...
  7. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  8. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  9. PCI Express Root Complex

PCI Express Root Complex: After I downloaded the "PCI Express Root Complex" update, my computer really got screwed up. Is it really necessary to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex/ae358f62-c96c-4f7f-afc2-6d604fb5aa78
  10. PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.

PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.: After getting a couple of blue screen, and looking at it Online I ended up having a bad driver. I'm on a new built computer so I have no idea how to install the new driver for the title above I tried updating via device manager but it says it's up to date and I don't what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot