Windows 10: Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd

Discus and support Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to fix one of my network connections problem for not having a default gateway. Someone here suggested to use the "netcfg -d" command to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrunalVyas, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd

I was trying to fix one of my network connections problem for not having a default gateway.

Someone here suggested to use the "netcfg -d" command to reset my adapter. Turns out it removed all my connections. I no longer have Wi-Fi Bluetooth anything. I looked up several options to undo it but no results. Can someone please help me restore them.

:)

MrunalVyas, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd

1. Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd - Similar Threads - Accidently removed MUX

2. Cannot “Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot “Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object”: Hi all,I am trying to follow this advice:Incase of any issues with file or folder permission then, you can fix this using these steps:Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located such as Documents, Pictures, etc..Go to the Security tab and...
  3. How to remove hidden/transparent object.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove hidden/transparent object.: I have a rectangular, transparent object of some sort that appears on the screen. If the mouse pointer goes over it, it turns into an hour glass and nothing can be done in that space. It interferes with every program....
  4. How to remove hidden/transparent object.

How to remove hidden/transparent object.: I have a rectangular, transparent object of some sort that appears on the screen. If the mouse pointer goes over it, it turns into an hour glass and nothing can be done in that space. It interferes with every program....
  5. accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accidently removal of all permission of local disk c: hay while working on a project I accidently removed all permission and now i can not access my drive I have only one disk and my main presentation is now stuck and I want to to get any how I am ready to reinstall windows but my first priority is my presentation and I don't to...
  6. Accidently closed cmd while still in progress

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidently closed cmd while still in progress: I accidently closed the command while it was still runing at about 60%, was wondering if it did any harm to my computer, the command is as following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth submitted by /u/b1gst4r [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 removed on accident

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 removed on accident: Hey, basically i bought a pc like 9 months ago which came with win10 pre-installed, a few days ago I decided to give Linux a try, after the setup on Linux I pressed on clear partitions (not knowing what it does) and now windows is gone. Can I install windows through the...
  8. I accidently used attrib -s -h -r /s /d *.* in cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidently used attrib -s -h -r /s /d *.* in cmd: Hi guys I really need your help and i am really worried I used this command in the root of system32 folder attrib -s -h -r /s /d *.* it said something but I got so worried and i did a system restore I am just wondering if im in the clear...
  9. Removing parts of objects

Removing parts of objects: I have read previous comments regarding being unable to put holes in pre-generated objects, I have also found you cannot manipulate interior/exterior parts of tubes or cylinders. For the tasks I would like to use paint for I would have to invest in an actual engineering...
  10. Accidently removed wifi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently removed wifi driver: Someone, who was helping me with an unrelated issue, accidently removed my wifi adapter. I can get online with ethernet, only. I have an HP Pavilion 17 64 bit. I have tried reinstalling drivers. Any assistance would be great....