Windows 10: account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

Discus and support account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi my neighbors are financially abusing my mother and have hacked into her Hotmail account I believe. all the email and cell phone contact for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elder abuse, Aug 19, 2018.

1. account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

hi

my neighbors are financially abusing my mother and have hacked into her Hotmail account I believe. all the email and cell phone contact for resetting password have been changed.

I want proof of this so they can be charged criminally. please tell me what process I have to go through to proof this and to reset the password. I am unable to answer the security question as it has been changed.

I had the Hotmail account linked to my phone and the password memorized. I received a text message today that said the wait is over and security info for *** was replaced review at ...the link is to sign into account

:)

elder abuse, Aug 19, 2018
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

1. account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother - Similar Threads - account hacked neighbors

2. Abuse my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abuse my laptop: Hi, have problem and its crime. someone made a few accounts on my laptop and locked it. o have no access to my laptop now.Can you unlock my account, i have houndreds of pictures on it. Same laptop always was connected to same internet adrese. Please help meI Will tell you a...
  3. Abuse my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abuse my laptop: Hi, have problem and its crime. someone made a few accounts on my laptop and locked it. o have no access to my laptop now.Can you unlock my account, i have houndreds of pictures on it. Same laptop always was connected to same internet adrese. Please help meI Will tell you a...
  4. Abuse my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I close an account for my mother who passed away in May 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I close an account for my mother who passed away in May 2021?: After my mum passed away in 2021 I deleted all personal information from her laptop and it hasn't been used since. The laptop is still functioning and I'd like to be able to use it. I know the pin in order to log on to the laptop but I can't recall the password for her...
  6. How do I close an account for my mother who passed away in May 2021?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I close an account for my mother who passed away in May 2021?: After my mum passed away in 2021 I deleted all personal information from her laptop and it hasn't been used since. The laptop is still functioning and I'd like to be able to use it. I know the pin in order to log on to the laptop but I can't recall the password for her...
  7. who try to hack my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    who try to hack my account: i want to know him.and his/her id/address,and details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/who-try-to-hack-my-account/406d2594-1d45-4e0e-933a-e0f8aaf690a8
  8. abuse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    abuse: what can i do when i have been a victim of online I was fired today for going to my boss because I was being harassed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abuse/e613b788-ff61-458b-8898-724212fa2aa2
  9. HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES: How do I permanently block these crooks from getting into our families devices arf….. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-neighbor-keeps-hacking-all-devices/f10c9851-722f-4a3c-8a80-158b15b87606
  10. Who are IT administrators on my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who are IT administrators on my account?: I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. There should not be any IT activities on my pc?...