Windows 10: Account login issue A1B2C3

Discus and support Account login issue A1B2C3 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 3 User Accounts on my SurfaceBook, Windows 10 version 1709 - build 16299.64. One personal and 2 work accounts. I just tried to login to one of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sberti, Dec 1, 2017.

1. sberti Win User

Account login issue A1B2C3

I have 3 User Accounts on my SurfaceBook, Windows 10 version 1709 - build 16299.64. One personal and 2 work accounts.
    I just tried to login to one of my work accounts using my PIN as normal and got a message saying that I had tried to login too many times and to type A1B2C3. Since I hadn't tried to login since my last successful login, I'm not sure whether I should follow these instructions. Is this message a result of malware?
    I selected the option to enter my password, but it's not accepting my password.
    Does anyone have any experience with this? I do need to get into this work account.

:)

sberti, Dec 1, 2017

2. "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I turn on the PC

Hi,

Quite often, when I start my PC, at the login screen I get the message "you have entered an incorrect pin several times", which is of course not the case, since I just turned on the machine.

At that point, I have to type A1B2C3 to unlock the prompt and enter my pin.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

PaoloTedesco, Dec 1, 2017
  3. 950 xl

I had this too on my brand new Lumia 950.

The solution to go to the webpage Microsoft account » Devices » Find
    My Phone » Lock, to add additional lock with a separate 6 digit PIN helped.

What is interesting, this final almost unlockable "couple of hours" prompt appeared in a grey background, which I met occasionally a few times before, only with a different annoying prompt: "Please enter A1B2C3"... Is there anyone who got the "couple of
    hours" prompt, never seen the "enter A1B2C3" prompt"?

I'm asking, because it looks like that an A1B2C3 prompt is related and a few of them eventually lead to the devastating (to some) "couple of hours" prompt.

And I believev it must be related to Windows Hello trying to find your eyes and failing for hundreds of times, when you're actually just holding your phone, and don't even want to look at it to unlock it.

MantvyDOut.lt, Dec 1, 2017
  4. sberti Win User

I've resolved this issue. I checked for updates. I found one, which surprised me since I have it set to automatically install updates. After my update installed, I typed in the A1B2C3 to login to my account, then entered my PIN and I'm back in.

sberti, Dec 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Account login issue A1B2C3 - Similar Threads - Account login issue

2. A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A1B2C3: When i play games after some time my laptop stars lagging really bad and the sound is choppy and the images are really uh choppy while moving so thats my first problem my second problem is when i restart my laptop it has already tried my pin i dont know how it just says...
  3. A1B2C3

A1B2C3: Challenge Phrase Means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a1b2c3/b4f96a0c-ec0a-411b-9f59-93333bfc5122
  4. A1B2C3

A1B2C3: I’m ready to pull my hair out and throw my laptop out the window! It will not let me type in A1B2C3 and every suggestion takes me right back to it! BTW, I never put in the wrong information to begin with! It was fine one day and this the next! Nothing will let me type it in,...
  5. A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A1B2C3: I’m ready to pull my hair out and throw my laptop out the window! It will not let me type in A1B2C3 and every suggestion takes me right back to it! BTW, I never put in the wrong information to begin with! It was fine one day and this the next! Nothing will let me type it in,...
  6. A1B2C3

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A1B2C3: i CAN'T LOG INTO MY LAPTOP. wINDOWS KEEPS SAYING PIN NUMBER IS INCORRECT. iT TELLS ME TO ENTER A1B2C3. WHEN I ENTER THIS NOTHING HAPPENS CAUSE IT STATES THAT A1B2C3 IS AN INCORRECT CHALLENGE PHRASE. I NEED HELP!...
  7. A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A1B2C3: i CAN'T LOG INTO MY LAPTOP. wINDOWS KEEPS SAYING PIN NUMBER IS INCORRECT. iT TELLS ME TO ENTER A1B2C3. WHEN I ENTER THIS NOTHING HAPPENS CAUSE IT STATES THAT A1B2C3 IS AN INCORRECT CHALLENGE PHRASE. I NEED HELP!...
  8. A1B2C3

9. A1B2C3

A1B2C3: I type my password correctly and this popped up, saying that I have to "Enter the challenge phrase" A1B2C3 but when I type the thing this is how it pops up as A!B@C# so how would I fix that? I have switched different keyboards as well still the same thing to this problem....
  10. A1B2C3

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A1B2C3: After last update on sign in page it says enter A2B2C3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a1b2c3/ca42c5b7-3200-4480-b1b7-d71dbee20bc1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prompt a1b2c3 windows login

2. laptop showing incorect password try again enter A1B2C3

3. a1b2c3 windows 10 login issue

4. a1b2c3 message on windows pc,
  5. youve entered an incorrect pin serveral times. to try again enter a1b2c3 below,
  6. incorrect pin windows 10 A1B2C3 at login,
  7. microsoft login issues A1B2C3