Windows 10: Account Picture not synced

Discus and support Account Picture not synced in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rBose, Dec 18, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

:)

rBose, Dec 18, 2015

2. Outlook Contact Image Synching

You will have to sync the pictures over to your phone and then manually add the pictures back to your contacts. Once you've done that, the pictures will be synced to your Windows Live account even though you won't be able to see them on the Windows Live
    account. Then if you ever replace the phone or reformat the phone, when you sync to your Windows Live account all the contacts and associated pictures will be synced over to your phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 18, 2015
  3. How do I get my contact photos on WP7 to sync back with my outlook contacts?

When you sync your phone to your Windows Live account, any pictures you've assigned to the Contacts also get synced over to your Windows Live account. You won't see the pictures on your Windows Live account, but they are there. If you hard reset your
    phone or get a new phone and sync it to your Windows Live account, the Contacts and related pictures will be synced over to your phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

Account Picture not synced

1. Account Picture not synced - Similar Threads - Account Picture synced

2. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  3. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  4. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc: My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work. My sync settings are on and I also just ran a windows 10 update. I changed my profile picture login onto my Hotmail account,...
  6. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  7. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  8. Profile picture not syncing.

9. Syncing pictures to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing pictures to OneDrive: I want to copy my photos from my old laptop to my Lenovo. I haven't space to have them copied to Onedrive. How do I stop it syncing them? Just the Pictures, OK with the documents....
  10. Syncing OneDrive Pictures

Syncing OneDrive Pictures: I’d like to stop OneDrive pictures syncing with my computer. How can I do this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onedrive-pictures/b6216953-ffac-4c91-954e-8f6d8dfe0cf8