Windows 10: Account Picture

Discus and support Account Picture in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i set the account picture for my PC. It always show error.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhươngNguyễn1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Account Picture

how can i set the account picture for my PC. It always show error.

:)

PhươngNguyễn1, Jul 12, 2018

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Account Picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Account Picture

1. Account Picture - Similar Threads - Account Picture

2. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  3. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I was disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  4. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  5. Please FIX the "Account Picture Error" bug

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please FIX the "Account Picture Error" bug: There are millions of threads on the web on how to fix this problem, but I really don't want to spend hours reading through them, trying to edit registry, take ownership of system folders, running power shell scripts, creating and recreate new accounts, linking them up to my...
  6. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  7. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  8. account picture

account picture: I downloaded win 10 on my gateway m-series laptop that had win 7 on it everything works just fine exept the account pic shows up everywhere else on the laptop but it doesn't loadup on the lock screen all is up to date tried cmd prompt been in all files and folders I just cant...
  9. Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.

Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.: Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed. Please try again. Just installed the new Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.55 LTSC 2019 EnterpriseSN Version N have the default grey person avatar... every time I try to change my avatar to any custom image I get the...
  10. account picture

account picture: how to download account picture in windows 10? found the pictures in C; users; username; …..; account pictures, but can not copy or download them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture/40da652b-05c0-470f-812f-a9bb8c61a36d