Account Picture

Discus and support Account Picture in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i set the account picture for my PC. It always show error.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhươngNguyễn1, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:42 AM.

1. PhươngNguyễn1 Win User

Account Picture

how can i set the account picture for my PC. It always show error.

:)

PhươngNguyễn1, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:42 AM
  2. Ashwin V S Win User

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

4. Johan45 Win User

Account Picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

Account Picture

1. Account Picture - Similar Threads - Account Picture

2. Windows 10 - Unable to change account picture and lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Unable to change account picture and lock screen: Hi, I just realized after recent major update on windows 10 I'm facing some issues. 1. Unable to change account picture [img] 2. Stuck on changing lock screen [img] I already do some troubleshooting: 1. sfc /scannow 2. DISM - DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. Remove User Account Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  4. Remove User Account Picture "Placeholder" in Windows 10 1709

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove User Account Picture "Placeholder" in Windows 10 1709: Just to be clear I do not want to remove or change or substitute a picture. I don't have one there. I want to remove entirely the generic "picture" or placeholder where your picture goes.This is what I see when I log in above my name: Imgur I want it to look like the...
  5. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10: So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the custom background picture I am using and I want to get rid of it. A Google search came up with lots of info but the first...
  6. Forgot Microsoft account password. Picture log in disappeared after up

Forgot Microsoft account password. Picture log in disappeared after up: Hi so my laptop recently automatically updated and I had previously created an microsoft account in order to use Cortana which was years ago. I forgot the password but luckily had picture sign in enabled. Unfortunately after the update the additional sign on options were no...
  7. new user account can't see pictures

new user account can't see pictures: I created a new user account for my spouse but we aren't able to access pics that are on the computer. I can't figure it out, any help appreciated. 93154
  8. Can't change Account Picture

Can't change Account Picture: So when I set up my Windows 10 today, I chose to login with my Hotmail/Microsoft account. At some point later I switched to a standalone user account (i did this because apparently the email and your lap top password will get synced and be the same) But now, I can't for...
  9. Help with Account Picture

Help with Account Picture: So I have two computer systems, one with build 1709 and the other 1703 On the 1709 I did a clean install and during the install I opted for no Microsoft account, I always use the local account. So I went to change my user account picture and I keep getting "Account picture...
  10. OneDrive pictures folder sharing to my other OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive pictures folder sharing to my other OneDrive account: I just purchased Office 365 Premium for my family with 5 1T accounts, original intention was to automatically sync all pictures and videos from family (2 parents + 2 kids) iPhones and Android phones to one OneDrive account. 5th account is for family XBox to watch pictures and...