Windows 10: Account Pictures

Discus and support Account Pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] If you like to change your 'Account Picture' frequently and would rather not have to navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts>Account Picture and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Account Pictures

Account Pictures [​IMG]

If you like to change your 'Account Picture' frequently and would rather not have to navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts>Account Picture and choose from only the last 3 images or Browse for another one, then head over to C:\Users\(your moniker)\AppData(hidden)\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    and gather up, (Copy), your collection of 'Account Pictures' and pop them, (Paste), into a handy folder somewhere and choose one from there.

Account Pictures [​IMG]

:)

Edwin, Mar 2, 2015

2. AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consuming processor

The command is safe to use. Whether or not it fixes the issue you are having, no idea.

Sheldon Cooper, Mar 2, 2015
  3. tnauci Win User
    AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consuming processor

I am having a problem with the recent update and new fresh install of iTunes on the dell lattidue D630 running XP SP3. after the itunes update the processor was consumed anywhere from 50% to 100% by AppleMobileDeviceService.exe , uninstalled iTume and all
    apple software including quicktime and bonjour. reinstalled iTume 10.5 and same condition. have to stop process to use pc. Apple direct support had no solution although they pointed me to their forum where it was suggested to run the command from command
    promt : netsh winsock reset

I want to see if anyone else is experiencing same issue and also if that command is safe to try before I try to run it.

tnauci, Mar 2, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Account Pictures

Thanks for the tip Edwin.

Dude, Mar 2, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    Can't rep you man.
    Thanks for sharing!

badrobot, Mar 4, 2015
  6. Thank you Edwin*Tongue

Gina France, Mar 4, 2015
  7. Chuck38 Win User
    *Ditto

Thanks Edwin. *Smile

Chuck38, Mar 4, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Account Pictures

Thanks for the tip. *Smile

BunnyJ, Mar 4, 2015
  9. Vladimir Win User
    Good tip !

Thanks.

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 5, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Account Pictures

1. Account Pictures - Similar Threads - Account Pictures

2. HEELP!! ACCOUNT PICTURE ERROR, THIS PICTURE COULDN'T BE SAVED ERROR CODE: 0x80070520

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEELP!! ACCOUNT PICTURE ERROR, THIS PICTURE COULDN'T BE SAVED ERROR CODE: 0x80070520: Error code: 0x080070520ID correlation: {943346E7-1800-48CC-8F59-F6C67BF2672A} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heelp-account-picture-error-this-picture-couldnt/67c2a7f7-1084-47e4-ba6d-89bda63ab7ee
  3. HEELP!! ACCOUNT PICTURE ERROR, THIS PICTURE COULDN'T BE SAVED ERROR CODE: 0x80070520

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEELP!! ACCOUNT PICTURE ERROR, THIS PICTURE COULDN'T BE SAVED ERROR CODE: 0x80070520: Error code: 0x080070520ID correlation: {943346E7-1800-48CC-8F59-F6C67BF2672A} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heelp-account-picture-error-this-picture-couldnt/67c2a7f7-1084-47e4-ba6d-89bda63ab7ee
  4. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  5. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  6. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

7. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...
  8. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...
  9. Account Picture Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Picture Location: Okay just what the hell is going on with how Windows 10 stores/caches account pictures?! There are three seperate directories which I have checked mulitple times to find where these pictures get stored and all of them have been...
  10. Account Picture Location

Account Picture Location: Okay just what the hell is going on with how Windows 10 stores/caches account pictures?! There are three seperate directories which I have checked mulitple times to find where these pictures get stored and all of them have been...