Windows 10: Account problem

Discus and support Account problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can not change user to local user When I installed win 10 I typed wrong user name then I edited this after that I can not sign in with local user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by arafatshahed, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Account problem

I can not change user to local user
    When I installed win 10 I typed wrong user name
    then I edited this
    after that I can not sign in with local user I am getting this error
    Please help how can I fix this problem
    *cry*Mad*Sick

:)

arafatshahed, Aug 2, 2015

2. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

The above post is for Windows 10 and I am not running Windows 10. I want to preclude Windows 10 from installing on this Windows 8 machine permanently. The case I quoted above has not worked and the first answer here has not worked.

I have a mountain of errors:

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80240020: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

And my hard drive space is being obliterated by Windows 10 downloads that (a) I NEVER reserved and (b) I do not want.

People: If you wish to post answers - great! But please do not post Windows 10 solutions because this machine is a Windows 8 machine.

I want to remove Windows 10 updating from this computer permanently and forever.

Thank you.

Problem User, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Account problem

Delete that local account and create a new one.

cyberrufus, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Account problem

1. Account problem - Similar Threads - Account problem

2. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  3. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

7. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...
  8. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...
  9. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

10. I have a very big problem of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...