Windows 10: "Account Update" notice

Discus and support "Account Update" notice in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email from "account team" stating that my account would be closed on 25/08/2018 if I didn't "update your account" Is this a Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JAMESjames6, Aug 22, 2018.

1. "Account Update" notice

I received an email from "account team" stating that my account would be closed on 25/08/2018 if I didn't "update your account" Is this a Microsoft notice?

:)

JAMESjames6, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 22, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

"Account Update" notice

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Account Update" notice :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

"Account Update" notice

1. "Account Update" notice - Similar Threads - Account Update notice

2. Account deleted without notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account deleted without notice: It seem my account got deleted or erased from existence. Today i got a massage that my phone number is deleted from my account. But when i tried to log in it said that account doesn't exist and ask to create a new one. Its name is Eyeless Jack and the email i registered it...
  3. Account deleted without notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account deleted without notice: It seem my account got deleted or erased from existence. Today i got a massage that my phone number is deleted from my account. But when i tried to log in it said that account doesn't exist and ask to create a new one. Its name is Eyeless Jack and the email i registered it...
  4. Account deleted without notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft account was deleted without notice

Microsoft account was deleted without notice: Hey! Just finished setting up my new PC yesterday, and already experiencing problems. My other Microsoft account the one I set the PC up with was deleted without notice. If anyone knows what is happening, please feel free to ask me. Thanks, dxevlez...
  6. Minecraft account/license revoked with no notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account/license revoked with no notice: So as some of you might know, some time ago mojang announced that you can now migrate your minecraft account to microsoft. When the time came and i was able to migrate, i did. Now for some reason, when i log in with the email and password, it logs me in but it doesnt give me...
  7. Minecraft account/license revoked with no notice

Minecraft account/license revoked with no notice: So as some of you might know, some time ago mojang announced that you can now migrate your minecraft account to microsoft. When the time came and i was able to migrate, i did. Now for some reason, when i log in with the email and password, it logs me in but it doesnt give me...
  8. Microsoft Account Problem Notice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem Notice: Why am I getting Microsoft Account Problem when there isn't a problem because when I open my account it says All accounts are working correctly. ?? I get this notice every day, WHY ??...
  9. Update is ready notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update is ready notice: Running Win 10 Pro Version 1803. Keep on getting a small widow with: Update is ready. "Update and benefit from enhancements and fixes." How do I know it is a legit update or something else. [ATTACH]...
  10. Software Update Notices

Software Update Notices: I received a software update notice for Acrobat Reader DC two or three days which I clicked on, downloaded and install. I still get the notice as of today. IIRC, I've had this before but never this long. 22165